ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota National Guard - Walz didn't know about Iraq deployment and was a Command Sgt Major on the day he retired.

Oh man, wait until JD finds out about how Trump's daddy bought his way out of service. I bet he fires off an angry tweet, otherwise people with a brain might think he's being a tad hypocritical...
George Jr.
Clinton.
Biden.
Trump.

Who’s being hypocritical? If you can’t admit they all pulled strings to avoid military service then there’s not much else left to say.

George Jr.
Clinton.
Biden.
Trump.

Who’s being hypocritical? If you can’t admit they all pulled strings to avoid military service then there’s not much else left to say.
JD is being hypocritical. How tone deaf can someone be attacking a guy who served for 24 years when not one single person w the last name of Trump has ever served. Not one.

Yes, Yes it is. If he says he was World Heavy Champion, by your same standard you are holding to Walz, you are saying no you are not. You are not currently holding that title. Something you would never say. But it is something you want to challenge here. Similar to your stupidity of saying Khalif has a baby penis. Saying stupid shit is right up your alley.
Read his prior post…that explains it.

E
Please start a thread and talk about Trumps dodging and his statements on dead soldiers. I would love to watch you guys squirm.
Why would I start such a thread? It would just turn into another worthless pissing contest. 🥴

This is a classic Republican generated "scandal", they've been doing it for 30 plus years, i can remember in the last weeks of thee 92 campaign the Bush campaign trying to make a big deal out of Bill Clinton visiting the Soviet Union when he was at Oxford.

What they're accusing Walz of is complete bullshit that's been debunked over and over (in this thread as well)). But they'll keep talking about it in the hopes that uninformed people will think smoke = fire. It's just such a completely full of shit despicable party full of full of shit despicable people. Vance is a complete POS to take the point on this nonsense.

They're going after a guy who served his country honorably for 24 years in the National Guard, but he must be destroyed. Just horrible, despicable people. This is who they are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT