ADVERTISEMENT

Minny @ Colorado

BubsFinn

HR Legend
Nov 20, 2004
I’m considering driving up to Boulder to watch CU host the Golden Rodents. I will still be in the Springs and Folsom Field is on my list of must-see stadiums. We play Kent State that day, and I can probably make the 2nd half at the Sports Column.

Reactions: BBHawk
My daughter is a senior at CU. Awesome place to watch a game, especially later in the fall. Also a beautiful campus. Not a big football school at this point but you can’t beat a nice view of the Flatirons there. Also lots of great hikes in the area if you have a little extra time. Hope you get a chance to check it out!

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
They have a brutal schedule this year. I think I would take the Gophs in this one also.

Folsom is a good experience. My son was a Ralphie Runner when he went to school there. I had a ton of fun at that stadium(especially the 2001 62-36 whupping of Nebraska)😊
I lived in Omaha at the time and watched that game with my Nebraska buddies, it was so fun shouting “Purify!” over and over

Folsom is a good experience. My son was a Ralphie Runner when he went to school there. I had a ton of fun at that stadium(especially the 2001 62-36 whupping of Nebraska)😊
My nephew tried out as a Ralphie Runner, but didn't make the final cut...had to settle for just getting a B.S. in Electrical Engineering.

Sorry your nephew wasn’t selected. He missed out on a great experience. He will get a good degree though. My son ran Ralphie for 4 years and got a computer science degree. Now is a software engineer for Apple. It is a good education.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT