ADVERTISEMENT

Minny PBP

Bowman has had some real good matches and never really backs down. I know he’s not the answer at 184, but anyone can catch fire and win a couple at Nationals.

Reactions: DirkTang1
Iowa wrestling well as a team, but somehow are now worse off than before the night started. With no PD3 they really needed Bowman to step up from here on out, and he took two giant leaps backwards tonight....

Reactions: Dagboi
You get rode for 2:30 minutes in the 1st period, and then you choose down?
I would put that one on the coaches. But jeez - he can get out by turning the other way about 3 times instead of right into the hold. Either way he needs to learn some way or the other how to get out from bottom in every situation.

I have to admit I have been one of those guys excited about Bowman this year thinking he should crack that round of 12 at least at ncaas. That was before watching him get pounded by some chump. That was rough.

Chalk another weight up to not qualifying for Nationals. That was brutal.

I wouldn't be as alarmed but it was against a chump.

Bowman doesn’t wrestle smartly. Take the darn escape when it presents itself instead of getting greedy and going for the reversal. He had several opportunities but somehow ended up getting ridden for 10 minutes.

100% agree. He kept turning in and trying to cut the corner for some strange reason.

Reactions: Dagboi
You guys.... I’m not mad at Bowman I’m just really disappointed and depressed by what I just saw. I thought he was looking pretty good coming into this match. What the hell was that?

Maybe someone should tell Bowman that PDlll is filing an appeal. Seemed like he wrestled better knowing his time was possibly limited. Now that it is his. Absolutely no motivation

Reactions: anon_hc7hkvtk15hp5
Bowman rode himself pulling that leg in the whole match and kept rolling into the tilt. Just poor technique on bottom and it gassed him.

Interesting point by Gibbons about the 1st match after intermission. Seems everyone is sluggish (ref, fans, coaches, and wrestlers) - Really need a go to guy to get the blood rushing again. BTW - $ winning 8-7 late 3rd

Reactions: javander
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT