ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL MASTERS THREAD***

History will not ever mention the most impressive about his win this week.

He went off with the last tee time on Friday in the hardest blowing wind of the entire week and shot -1 and climbed to the top spot, where everyone else got eliminated.

I still think it should be legal to draw and quarter anyone who yells dumb shit at golf tournaments. SOTE.
b9b2306e-8810-4a59-a277-821fa1327346_text.gif

Where did you see this? I'm a huge Tiger fan and love to see a guy like Scheffler do what he's doing?
It pops up in threads on this board, on social media, every once in a while I hear it in casual conversation…and when I worked in the golf industry the attitude would pop up there too. People who are “golf fans”, but really they’re Tiger fans. It’s such a disservice to the quality and depth of talent in the game when people are like, “No Tiger? This sucks. Golf sucks when he isn’t contending.” Grinds my gears.

Got my bets in, feeling pretty good, which probably means these are going down in flames.

Scottie to win +650 (placed weeks ago) ✅
Finau Top 20 +130 ❌
Sergio Top 30 +130 ❌
Kirk Top 30 +150 ✅
Mickelson to beat Watson +100 ✅
Zalatoris to beat Spieth +130 ✅

Parlay +220 ❌
Zalatoris Top 40
Theegala Top 40
Rahm Top 20
Scottie Top 20
**fistpump**

Better quit while I’m ahead

I won’t, I’ll be betting every damn major and give it all back!

It pops up in threads on this board, on social media, every once in a while I hear it in casual conversation…and when I worked in the golf industry the attitude would pop up there too. People who are “golf fans”, but really they’re Tiger fans. It’s such a disservice to the quality and depth of talent in the game when people are like, “No Tiger? This sucks. Golf sucks when he isn’t contending.” Grinds my gears.
It's one of my biggest issues with LIV, they took away some of the current greats and waters down the tournaments. Other than Patrick Reed and Bryson, I miss seeing the other guys week after week.

I know I'm a day late, but finally got around to making an Azela cocktail. Even served it in a plastic cup to keep it traditional. Pretty decent. Nothing special. Would probably be better cutting a little of the lemonade and subbing in Sprite or club soda for a little fizz. Also tried the variation with 1oz fresh lemon juice and 2oz pineapple juice in place of the 5oz lemonade. Didn't like that version a well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT