ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL MASTERS THREAD***

I missed this, but decent chance this a friend and college classmate of mine. Black hat with yellow Tigerhawk? Tan complexion, dark hair, sideburns?
I can't even remember. He was a bigger dude, not fat. If he's still there you would see him if someone hits on the left side of the tee box. Most are hitting in the center right. If you can rewind the ESPN+ 15 and 16 feed, I think Keegan was hitting.

Yes that's the hat.

I can't even remember. He was a bigger dude, not fat. If he's still there you would see him if someone hits on the left side of the tee box. Most are hitting in the center right. If you can rewind the ESPN+ 15 and 16 feed, I think Keegan was hitting.

Yes that's the hat.
20240414-130809.jpg

That shot from DeChambeau is only made if you are 5 down on Sunday, hell of a shot

Yes that's the hat.
Everyone needs someone like this guy in their lives. He’s a larger than life character, you can’t make up some of the stuff he’s done.

This is the most boring overhyped thing every year. April baseball is more entertaining.

lol these guys all suck at golf. Such a snooze without peak tiger.
Derp

Scheffler with a 2-shot lead over numerous top 20 players; “This is boooooring! Baseball’s better! I love the taste of dicks!”

Tiger wins by 12 against Constantine Fücking Rocha: “ZOMG!! This is the best! I love the taste of Tiger’s dick!!”

Well now that Scheffler is going to take a big league there’s no arguing that today has been a let down, entertainment wise. So far anyway.

What a shit show.

Morikowa doing Morikowa things.
Aberg hyper talented but not ready yet.
Fleetwood a head case.

Max got a bad bound there but he has to shoot at the pin - are you trying to win? Scottie made like 5 bogies all week. You are running out of holes.

What a shit show.

Fleetwood a head case.

Max got a bad bound there but he has to shoot at the pin - are you trying to win? Scottie made like 5 bogies all week. You are running out of holes.
Amen Corner has made so many guys absolutely shit themselves. And everyone knows at this point what not to do. But, the same mistakes keep happening.

With Morikawa being a major winner, I thought he’d put up a fight. Not so much.

All the Tiger fans have to do is pretend Scottie is Tiger.

A bunch of guys fall apart in awe of Scottie (Tiger’s) greatness, while Scottie (Tiger) plays a solid round in the 68-70 range. Should feel just like old times!

I never thought Vern Lundquist would make me all teary eyed.
I got a great picture of him and his wife in 2019. I was literally a foot from him, he inside the clubhouse ropes, me on the other side. Quietly I asked, “Mr. Lundquist, could I take your picture?” He said absolutely and posed with his wife. I thanked him and he thanked me for asking. CSB.

What a shit show.

Fleetwood a head case.

Did I win?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT