ADVERTISEMENT

MN vs Wisconsin

Cut the cancer out. Win games. Worked out for us I guess.

And do you actually know what happened? Your response says no.

There is no question that the Badgers chemistry has improved since the King situation was finalized. I don't claim to know enough if coincidence or not. Wisconsin is playing as well as anyone in the league right now. I am sure they will be very optimistic about next season and getting to sweet 16 this year is certainly logical.

Last edited:
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Wisky has been on a roll since they lost to the Hawks. Playing really solid BB, but have gotten some calls and bounces along the way. Today could have gone either way, and again the Goofers can't make a free throw when they need it. I always root for B1G teams in the dance, but I don't see a deep run from the Badgers.

Wisky has been on a roll since they lost to the Hawks. Playing really solid BB, but have gotten some calls and bounces along the way. Today could have gone either way, and again the Goofers can't make a free throw when they need it. I always root for B1G teams in the dance, but I don't see a deep run from the Badgers.

Certainly don’t expect anything in the tourney. One cold night and you’re done. But this years tourney is wide open. No dominant teams. Anything can happen.

There is no question that the Badgers chemistry has improved since the King situation was finalized. I don't claim to know if enough if coincidence or not. Wisconsin is playing as well as anyone in the league right now. I am sure they will be very optimistic about next season and getting to sweet 16 this year is certainly logical.

I don’t think it’s coincidence they are playing better without him.

What happened?

The strength coach told a story from his time with the bulls. He was quoting a bulls player and used the n-word in front of some walk-ons (a few are AA). He immediately apologized and thought everything was good. King heard about it later and mentioned it during his exit interview. Yadda yadda yadda, he got the guy fired and a nice little excuse for a waiver next year. At this point it doesn’t matter. Both parties handled it poorly. Both have moved on.

Nigel Hayes, Bronson Koenig and Ethan Happ were in his ear to transfer because they claim there’s zero chance playing in the NBA under Gard. King had to dig up something to blame and he found it

Reactions: anon_likibb9jzd3e0
The strength coach told a story from his time with the bulls. He was quoting a bulls player and used the n-word in front of some walk-ons (a few are AA). He immediately apologized and thought everything was good. King heard about it later and mentioned it during his exit interview. Yadda yadda yadda, he got the guy fired and a nice little excuse for a waiver next year. At this point it doesn’t matter. Both parties handled it poorly. Both have moved on.

Im sure he won't hear any racist stories at Nebraska...

Reactions: jwardelt
Nigel Hayes, Bronson Koenig and Ethan Happ were in his ear to transfer because they claim there’s zero chance playing in the NBA under Gard. King had to dig up something to blame and he found it

Yea, Gard is why they aren’t in the nba. o_O

Reactions: Carlton

So he wasn't even there when the quote from someone else was used, but it so deeply hurt him, he needed to leave?
So if someone is for instance re-telling a Dave Chappelle skit, someone who isn't even in the area can get him in trouble? I'm not saying it wasn't some less-than-great judgement by the SAC guy considering the state of society today, but holy crap the state of society today is a period of history we can't get through fast enough.

So he wasn't even there when the quote from someone else was used, but it so deeply hurt him, he needed to leave?
So if someone is for instance re-telling a Dave Chappelle skit, someone who isn't even in the area can get him in trouble? I'm not saying it wasn't some less-than-great judgement by the SAC guy considering the state of society today, but holy crap the state of society today is a period of history we can't get through fast enough.

Yup, it's pretty pathetic all the way around. Not to mention down right terrible reporting from the outset. Printing lies. But the media doesn't suffer from that either.

Reactions: LarryMullenJr.
No shit, but that’s where he was getting his advice

Oh I'm not surprised, especially about Hayes/Koenig. Maybe if Koenig wasn't a drunk and Hayes had never messed with his shot both would be where they want to now.

As for Happ, NBA won't happen without some sort of jump shot. And even then, it's slim chances at best.

All were great college players, but there's a ton of those that never make it to the NBA.

Has anyone noticed Reevers when guarding the opposing player down low puts his arm around that persons midsection and gets by with it. He does it for a couple of seconds and is able to control the offensive person and his defensive position. Happened yesterday. Refs just ignore it.

Has anyone noticed Reevers when guarding the opposing player down low puts his arm around that persons midsection and gets by with it. He does it for a couple of seconds and is able to control the offensive person and his defensive position. Happened yesterday. Refs just ignore it.

Are you talking about an arm bar or reach-around?

Officials in the B1G seem to ignore various things, especially for established players on certain teams, almost as if it was decided in advance of the game not to call it. MSU, Wisconsin, and Purdon't have probably benefited the most from these no calls, at least over the last decade.

Reactions: unclesammy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT