ADVERTISEMENT

Mods: Change the title of this forum to Iowa Women’s Basketball. Men’s bball can just be discussed sparingly in the Off Topic forum.

Mods you say?
chesterfield-mods-2_1.jpg

Nothing like jumping on the band wagon! Welcome aboard!

5-6 years ago many here were wanting LB replaced..needed a new coach to take us “to the next level!”
Sound familiar?
They were also competitive, consistent in their style of play, and were in a constant battle to overcome the haves and have-nots hierarchy that held women's college basketball back for decades.

The men don't f***ing have that problem.

Tell me who we're struggling to recruit against in the conference and I'll show you our record against those teams and why they're actually beating us IF they are beating us...................

Btw, here's a hint..............................coaching matters. ;)

OP, maybe Coach Norman Dale can finally get through to you. Listen carefully when he says, "Basketball is a voluntary activity." Ya see, so is spectatorship of said activity.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Men’s basketball doesn’t deserve its own forum.
I tell you what, we know that the men's program falls short of keeping your interest. You consistently come on here to vent your disproval of Fran and most of the roster.
Why don't you take a break from being so negative about this years disappointment and instead post positive messages about the women program instead. It might do you a world of good.
Wait until the start of next years men's schedule to ramp up your distain for all things Iowa men's basketball. Just a positive suggestion.

I'm putting curtisj157 pinhead on ignore. Little children should not be allowed to post on this forum.

Go back to sleep OP,..the title of this forum is Iowa Basketball.

What a coward. You disappeared during the men's hot streak. Didn't hear a freaking peep from you. The instant they lose, there your sorry ass shows up again.
We had a hot streak?
Even with multiple NBA talent on the team we liked poohing the bed all the time.

Men’s basketball doesn’t deserve its own forum.
You are a complete horse's ass. What would game day or more likely, day after a basketball loss, be without your sorry ass posts? We still have a chance to make the NCAA's, not much of a chance, but still alive but you won't even give ''your'' team a chance. Your real teams, IU and Rutgers and MD and Penn State and UM, the "athletic teams", aren't even in the picture. Thanks for your always positive insite which of course, as always, is horseshit.

Doubtful of sack, can believe your anal wart might be infected, no need for own forum

I hope Fran is here until he retires! Defense is never the best but i will take the offense any day of the week! Teams are exciting to watch and the cupboard is going to be pretty full next year I believe and we dont need negative Nancies around so Good bye!

Nothing like jumping on the band wagon! Welcome aboard!

5-6 years ago many here were wanting LB replaced..needed a new coach to take us “to the next level!”
Sound familiar?
Bluder is so good at recruiting and coaching major WBB that she will not win a national championship even though the greatest women’s player of all time grew up a fan and stayed home to play.

Am I missing something? The Forum reads “Iowa Basketball” was that recently updated ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT