ADVERTISEMENT

Mollie Tibbetts found dead

I read a great piece last night from the DSM Register regarding the life of Mollie. What a spectaular young woman. It has been expressed that she had a passion to want to help people and had recently spoken of mental illness and how it can wrought anyone. Got me wondering, could it have been someone she knew that was mentally ill that she'd been helping? Could that have been the person that she felt unduly comfortable enough to not cause a struggle at the point of abduction? Hope we get that SOB soon.

I read a great piece last night from the DSM Register regarding the life of Mollie. What a spectaular young woman. It has been expressed that she had a passion to want to help people and had recently spoken of mental illness and how it can wrought anyone. Got me wondering, could it have been someone she knew that was mentally ill that she'd been helping? Could that have been the person that she felt unduly comfortable enough to not cause a struggle at the point of abduction? Hope we get that SOB soon.
It is important to remember that “ that SOB” was placed here on God’s earth for a reason, just as you and I. This whole situation is tragic and defies explanation. There is no reason for any of this.

It's what I do.

But, seriously doesn't crying and "feeling like you know someone" because you saw them on the news seem a bit much? It would be hard to watch news, sports, movies if your connections are that strong that quick.
Listen asshole put yourself in the mind of a 11 and 12 year old girl who lives 1 hour away and see this news daily for a month and when they ask about her daily if they found her. They were scared and still scared that someone may still be out there. You need help.

“A local said online that LE buddy told him that there is a suspect in custody, and that it was someone unknown to her.”

Per a reddit guy in the other thread

According to my sources she was killed by an illegal who was working in the area and had seen her running and stalked her. Body was found in a farm field nearby. They knew all along this was the case.

my gawd, if i were the dad, not sure i would be able to hold back if i got near the suspect; actually, i would tell the authorities to make sure they held me back

that's his little girl................son of a b........................

Randall Margraves asks Judge "Grant me 5 minutes Alone with this demon" Larry Nassar. A Heartless Judge Cunningham refused to grant him his wish. All of Americas wish for that matter..

Listen asshole put yourself in the mind of a 11 and 12 year old girl who lives 1 hour away and see this news daily for a month and when they ask about her daily if they found her. They were scared and still scared that someone may still be out there. You need help.

Yet this is what the jackass said in the original Mollie thread

"Some like to joke. Some like to change the topic. Some like to get sad. Some like to get angry. There is no right way"[/QUOTE]

According to my sources she was killed by an illegal who was working in the area and had seen her running and stalked her. Body was found in a farm field nearby. They knew all along this was the case.
Thanks for the info. That’s fvcked up.

This is absolutely heartbreaking. :( I can imagine the fear of losing a child (my son had cancer at 16), but I can't imagine the pain of losing one. I hope the family and the community can come together and start to heal.

Where was the illegal from?

Fox News and Trump will have a field day when the details of the arrest are announced.

in-other-news-hillary-isstill-somehow-notin-prison-memes-com-16122451.png

Thanks for the info. That’s fvcked up.
It's one of the reasons I am not a fan of illegal immigration. It's just more bad things that can happen that don't need to happen.

Lots of people would still be alive in this country if we cracked down on illegal immigration.

I am also a fan of gun control, lots of people would still be alive if it wasn't so damn easy to have an arsenal in your home.

Is there a big seed corn presence in that area? Lots of migrant detasselers in various parts of the state during that time.

I hope this is not the case. Rural Iowans are suspicious as it is and IF this is the case, all people of color in similar situations will need to review their options.
As horrid as this scenario is, to falsely judge all because of the actions of one is not right....or remotely justifiable.

I have a young daughter. It not only makes me sick to my stomach to think about something like this, it scares the hell out of me. I cannot imagine something worse happening to a person and family. I hope they can find the strength to get through it, I’m not sure I could. As for the person that did it, I can only wish pain and suffering and a horrible death. If I were the girl’s father, I’d be looking to get a whack at that guy.

So, between your sources and mine here's what we have, a local illegal working in the area (there is Mannatts Construction, 2 Milking Farms and a Chicken Factory that employ potential illegals, probably works at one of those places) killed her and put her in the Guernsey area farm field or ditch close to a farm field. I know the FBI showed up at Mannatts one morning unexpectedly 2 weeks ago and went through everyone's phones and questioned them about everyone and everything in their phones.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT