ADVERTISEMENT

Mollie Tibbetts found dead

5 miles or so straight North on Highway 21 from the Pig Farmers house. I trapped and hunted that area my entire childhood. Went to school with all the kids from Guernsey at Brooklyn (BGM High School). Very, very tight community down there. Everybody know everybody.

So reading between the lines, that Cheney guy had nothing to do with it and if there was a Fitbit ping it was probably while the body was being transported past his house?

I think society owes Mr Cheney some payback.

So reading between the lines, that Cheney guy had nothing to do with it and if there was a Fitbit ping it was probably while the body was being transported past his house?

I think it has all evened out, from the interview with his ex who was stalked it sounds like she is owed some payback as well. Doesn't sound like we have protected her enough, sounds like things may have evened out recently and he is getting a taste of what it feels like to be stalked.

The ping would have happened prior to ever reaching his house.

It happens more often than people think. It is real fun when you go to file your taxes and the IRS asks for more $$$ as they say you have other income which pushes you into another tax bracket that you supposedly earned 500 miles away.

BTW that is why E-verify is so useful, and has been strengthened which I think was your original point. Use it and these problems go away.
this was Romney's Self Deportation Plan, correct, that nobody understood and instead called it foolish?

Question: if several people knowingly use one LEGAL name and SS#, how does that work? How do you stop that?

Reactions: unIowa
It just has to be political doesn't it. Both sides are lying to the american public, and anyone who has taken an even cursory labor economics class knows that it is being used to drive down your wages. The poorest are suffering the most from this.

With that said, use E-verify. It works. Someone who doesn't use it to your point, is not using it for a reason.

Agreed.
To your point "it has to be political". Politics is about power. The day you and I or anyone else can figure out how to remove ambition and hubris from the human persona . . .

this was Romney's Self Deportation Plan, correct, that nobody understood and instead called it foolish?

Question: if several people knowingly use one LEGAL name and SS#, how does that work? How do you stop that?

Yeah basically he said make E-verify law and those who are using "fake" IDs will leave.

Two problems with it. 1-it still left open the possibility that people would steal IDs. 2-IRS still has the illegal tax id thing where they came up with the brilliant plan of hey, call us and get this number so you can pay taxes, even if you are not a citizen.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Agreed.
To your point "it has to be political". Politics is about power. The day you and I or anyone else can figure out how to remove ambition and hubris from the human persona . . .

Leave politics out of it though if you are going to push one narrative. It is the dirty little secret of both sides. One side wants cheap labor, and the other side wants to start winning elections. Both sides have culpability. You posted a video from 1.

Now can we get back to the thread at hand.

Reactions: Bohawk
Yeah basically he said make E-verify law and those who are using "fake" IDs will leave.

Two problems with it. 1-it still left open the possibility that people would steal IDs. 2-IRS still has the illegal tax id thing where they came up with the brilliant plan of hey, call us and get this number so you can pay taxes, even if you are not a citizen.

That second thing you mentioned is why Trump was elected. As you pointed out, we have a government which makes being a criminal very very very easy and lucrative. That's on the voters for putting people into office who define compassion as getting rid of common sense and the rule of law.

Reactions: unIowa
Regarding political... Every shooting in America gets politicized.

Switching topics quick... Didn't it come out that all these psychics thought Mollie was still alive, etc? I mean yes.. we all know those idiots are fake but how shitty of a person can you be to make false claims like that

No one is interested in finding solutions. Just like when a little black girl is killed in Chicago.

Sounds like Everify would be a solution. Neither party talks about it. The extreme left wants no borders or to check anything. The right wants to build a wall the size of Troy.

Details will be very interesting, could get real ugly for an employer if they have a reputation for not paying good enough wages for locals to want to work there.

Listen asshole put yourself in the mind of a 11 and 12 year old girl who lives 1 hour away and see this news daily for a month and when they ask about her daily if they found her. They were scared and still scared that someone may still be out there. You need help.
You're trying to reason with an asshole?

Reactions: HIWILLE
one thing I learned from the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing is to never assume anything.

Back then everyone immediately assumed it was some Al-Qaeda guy who blew up the Federal building.

Reactions: reotto
Back on track here peeps... A sad ending. A family lost a daughter ... and young life was taken much too soon ... and I pray justice is served ...

Agreed.

It will sound disturbing, but I am curious as to what we will find out from the body. Crime of passion, assault (yes that kind I know it is disgusting), or mass blunt force trauma from like being hit by a car.

One other poster, a former local, said that is a tight knit community-I would hope someone would of seen something then.

Did a local just find her? It is not harvest season yet OR were they led there. I'd be interested in that back story. NOTE: If the 15 unmarked cars story is true then I think there is something with that. Could be misreporting as well.

Did they find her phone, and fit bit with the body? That could be a game changer if so.

Reactions: HugeEddie
No idea, ask the media that focuses on the race of those killed. To me race is irrelevant when we try to find solutions.

Race is certainly not irrelevant in the search for solutions to many issues. It is a very real variable in a lot of what has happened and continues to happen in the world. Ignoring it is stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: reotto
Just got another update from a good source that says it is NOT an illegal. I'm not going to say who they are hearing it is as it is very sensitive. Not a family member. Don't speculate, but everyone can hold off for a bit on the illegal rumors. I don't want to say who they are saying it is just in case it is not accurate.

It’s interesting that last week the fbi was saying she knew her abductor and now the rumors are about a migrant worker.

Reactions: McLovin32
Just got another update from a good source that says it is NOT an illegal. I'm not going to say who they are hearing it is as it is very sensitive. Not a family member. Don't speculate, but everyone can hold off for a bit on the illegal rumors. I don't want to say who they are saying it is just in case it is not accurate.

Thanks for sharing. Lots of stuff flying around so we appreciate what you do share.

Didn't one report say it would not be someone she knew? That is fairly odd to me in such a small community.

Agreed.

It will sound disturbing, but I am curious as to what we will find out from the body. Crime of passion, assault (yes that kind I know it is disgusting), or mass blunt force trauma from like being hit by a car.

One other poster, a former local, said that is a tight knit community-I would hope someone would of seen something then.

Did a local just find her? It is not harvest season yet OR were they led there. I'd be interested in that back story. NOTE: If the 15 unmarked cars story is true then I think there is something with that. Could be misreporting as well.

Did they find her phone, and fit bit with the body? That could be a game changer if so.
Yeah, I think many of us are curious about what will be shared later today ... Just a sad, sad ending ... I just can't even imagine ... I didn't know her ... but I didn't have to ... A life taken way too soon ...

Is the sources close to the family or LE?

Yeah, I think many of us are curious about what will be shared later today ... Just a sad, sad ending ... I just can't even imagine ... I didn't know her ... but I didn't have to ... A life taken way too soon ...

Anyone who has been watching the PCs. Which site have you used in the past, with success? I just blocked off 4 pm with a personal appointment, and located the headphone jack on my PC.

Switching topics quick... Didn't it come out that all these psychics thought Mollie was still alive, etc? I mean yes.. we all know those idiots are fake but how shitty of a person can you be to make false claims like that

Someone saying they believe someone is alive is not a "false claim". A "false claim" would be stating that they know someone is alive.

Anyone who has been watching the PCs. Which site have you used in the past, with success? I just blocked off 4 pm with a personal appointment, and located the headphone jack on my PC.
The one press conference I watched was via the KCCI (Des Moines) Facebook page

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT