ADVERTISEMENT

Mollie Tibbetts found dead

According to my sources she was killed by an illegal who was working in the area and had seen her running and stalked her. Body was found in a farm field nearby. They knew all along this was the case.

If this is the case, it will be interesting to see who employed this individual and if the employer knew the person was an illegal; they will have to live with that the rest of their lives

It's one of the reasons I am not a fan of illegal immigration. It's just more bad things that can happen that don't need to happen.

Lots of people would still be alive in this country if we cracked down on illegal immigration.

I am also a fan of gun control, lots of people would still be alive if it wasn't so damn easy to have an arsenal in your home.

Is there a big seed corn presence in that area? Lots of migrant detasselers in various parts of the state during that time.

Chicago
#1 in Gun Control
Death Capital of the USA

According to my sources she was killed by an illegal who was working in the area and had seen her running and stalked her. Body was found in a farm field nearby. They knew all along this was the case.

If it was known all along then it begs a few questions. Where did he work? Obviously they were tipped off or someone saw something?

It's what I do.

But, seriously doesn't crying and "feeling like you know someone" because you saw them on the news seem a bit much? It would be hard to watch news, sports, movies if your connections are that strong that quick.

Great you want to be that guy. The "keeping it realist" who wants to get noticed. Perfect you did. Now shut the f*** up

So, between your sources and mine here's what we have, a local illegal working in the area (there is Mannatts Construction, 2 Milking Farms and a Chicken Factory that employ potential illegals, probably works at one of those places) killed her and put her in the Guernsey area farm field or ditch close to a farm field. I know the FBI showed up at Mannatts one morning unexpectedly 2 weeks ago and went through everyone's phones and questioned them about everyone and everything in their phones.
wow

If this is the case, it will be interesting to see who employed this individual and if the employer knew the person was an illegal; they will have to live with that the rest of their lives

I would be careful with the word "illegal" until more detail is offered. There are many legal immigrants on work visas for example. Unfortunately, most in the US assume an immigrant is "illegal" if they haven't formally become a US citizen yet.

The news on Mollie is very sad and unfortunate. Regardless of the suspect's background, I hope it isn't used for political purposes. Broader data, beyond one instance, should be used to shape political policies/opinions.

Jesus if it's an illegal and they are not in custody. They may never be caught. Illegals literally have so many names they go by, so many social security #s they use.

The only hope is the individual(s) left physical evidence and they are already in the system.

I would be careful with the word "illegal" until more detail is offered. There are many legal immigrants on work visas for example. Unfortunately, most in the US assume an immigrant is "illegal" if they haven't formally become a US citizen yet.

The news on Mollie is very sad and unfortunate. Regardless of the suspect's background, I hope it isn't used for political purposes. Broader data, beyond one instance, should be used to shape political policies/opinions.
You must be new here...

You don't need a wall if you fined people that employee illegals so damn much money they will almost be forced into bankruptcy. Shouldn't be difficult to create a system to quickly identify people that are legal to work.
agreed; any job applicant gives you their legal name and SS#; you (or HR) then simply call the Social Security administration and ask if the name matches the SS#; if it doesn't, you tell the applicant and if the error cannot be resolved (typo, etc), then you don't hire the applicant; if the applicant can't find legal work, they probably go back

Reactions: staygoldponyboy
Yes, I know. the cat is out of the bag. It also has no chance of working if somebody can drive 20 minutes and get a gun anyway.

That's is about like making beer sales illegal on my street when there is a Casey's a block away.

The good news London will be safe soon.

https://greatamericanpolitics.com/2...ts-ban-on-guns-ban-on-knives-and-ban-on-cars/

Just have to avoid acid attacks and blades {what's your position on blades;)} and cars. It would be nice if the world could be made lovely. We tend to focus on the symptoms (guns) and ignore the cause (homo sapiens). And there is no cure for the cause.

Jesus if it's an illegal and they are not in custody. They may never be caught. Illegals literally have so many names they go by, so many social security #s they use.

The only hope is the individual(s) left physical evidence and they are already in the system.

How many different names do you go by then since you know so much?

thats the scary part; a company a few years back that i worked for had many illegals using false names and SS#s; each year the IRS would send us a multipage listing of name/SS# mismatches; we got fined $50 per mismatch; they would often move on before getting confronted with the issue

agreed; any job applicant gives you their legal name and SS#; you (or HR) then simply call the Social Security administration and ask if the name matches the SS#; if it doesn't, you tell the applicant and if the error cannot be resolved (typo, etc), then you don't hire the applicant; if the applicant can't find legal work, they probably go back

OK even though this is COMPLETELY Off the rails. You do realize this idea falls on its face because who is going to give you their "legal" name and a forged SS card. That is not how this works at all. They are participating in ID theft, and using the full name and IDs of the other person.

For those you pushing for business owners to be nailed then I suggest you look at the recent ICE raids in southern MN and northern NE. Precisely what they did, but that is over shadowed by the narrative of deportations.

Reactions: Fan In Black
thats the scary part; a company a few years back that i worked for had many illegals using false names and SS#s; each year the IRS would send us a multipage listing of name/SS# mismatches; we got fined $50 per mismatch; they would often move on before getting confronted with the issue

E-verify. It works.

Reactions: Franisdaman
OK even though this is COMPLETELY Off the rails. You do realize this idea falls on its face because who is going to give you their "legal" name and a forged SS card. That is not how this works at all. They are participating in ID theft, and using the full name and IDs of the other person.

For those you pushing for business owners to be nailed then I suggest you look at the recent ICE raids in southern MN and northern NE. Precisely what they did, but that is over shadowed by the narrative of deportations.
And the "haterade" flowed over that. Stuff like that is used by both sides for political purposes.

what i am saying is that from my experience they would give you (the hiring manager and HR) their name with a fake SS#; there was no requirement to verify that the name and SS# were a match and each year the IRS would send us a multipage listing of name/SS# mismatches; the fine was $50/mismatch; i don't ever recall an applicant using someone else's name and SS# (stealing their ID) just to get on our payroll

You don't need a wall if you fined people that employee illegals so damn much money they will almost be forced into bankruptcy. Shouldn't be difficult to create a system to quickly identify people that are legal to work.

Now go solve the drug problem and the murders in Chicago. You're on a roll Run&Blade. ;)

what i am saying is that from my experience they would give you (the hiring manager and HR) their name with a fake SS#; there was no requirement to verify that the name and SS# were a match and each year the IRS would send us a multipage listing of name/SS# mismatches; the fine was $50/mismatch; i don't ever recall an applicant using someone else's name and SS# (stealing their ID) just to get on our payroll

It happens more often than people think. It is real fun when you go to file your taxes and the IRS asks for more $$$ as they say you have other income which pushes you into another tax bracket that you supposedly earned 500 miles away.

BTW that is why E-verify is so useful, and has been strengthened which I think was your original point. Use it and these problems go away.

Reactions: Franisdaman

But if an employer does even a cursory check they will discover the identity has been stolen or doesn't match the particulars of the job applicant. Let's not pretend the Chamber of Commerce isn't pushing for an "open borders" policy cuz they want cheap labor.

I guess press conference is at 4pm. KCRG was reporting 5pm but the official release from the IDPS says 4pm.

Reactions: Hammer93
If it's true an illegal did this, wow. S$#&'s about to go from zero to political in about .0001 seconds.

Reactions: unIowa
Is Guernsey Ia by that pig farmer?

5 miles or so straight North on Highway 21 from the Pig Farmers house. I trapped and hunted that area my entire childhood. Went to school with all the kids from Guernsey at Brooklyn (BGM High School). Very, very tight community down there. Everybody know everybody.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
But if an employer does even a cursory check they will discover the identity has been stolen or doesn't match the particulars of the job applicant. Let's not pretend the Chamber of Commerce isn't pushing for an "open borders" policy cuz they want cheap labor.

It just has to be political doesn't it. Both sides are lying to the american public, and anyone who has taken an even cursory labor economics class knows that it is being used to drive down your wages. The poorest are suffering the most from this.

With that said, use E-verify. It works. Someone who doesn't use it to your point, is not using it for a reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT