ADVERTISEMENT

More liberal tolerance.

Again, how is it unjust? He entire premise of your argument depends on "the will of the people". Yet 70% of the electorate did not vote for her. So what's happening right now is a group of 30% of the electorate is trying to claim its will is more important than the 70%. Your "will of the people" argument only works if Hillary got over 50% of the electorate to vote for her.

And thus, your argument fails - and you know it. But you weren't smart enough to realize it until it was pointed out.
Natural, your arguing these threads just points out how much of a liberal stooge you are. Point of fact is, Iowa is flyover country for the liberal elites on the East and West Coasts. The electoral college was put in place to ensure that the people in rural areas had a say in government and were not made vassals of the state. This is exactly what Machiavelli was warning of in his book. You cannot trod over large geographically diverse portions of the population. The founding fathers were genius in devising the electoral college. Get a clue, you lost this one.

Now learn to use google to look up the meaning of some of the words I used.

Last edited:
More voted for "her" than voted for "him"...this protest, using your words and logic, support what the majority of voters felt this November. You are alfully free interchanging electoral college voting for popular votes.
In understand...and appreciate the difference Muteo....do you?
Again - that's just a majority of the voters. Not a majority of the American electorate. Thats only a fraction of the electorate.

If Hillary got over 50% of the electorate to vote for her you have a strong "will of the people" argument. At 30% you do not.

Sure. Let's run with that. You guys are ****ing shameful.

It's the damn Tea Party behind all this violence. Just trying to make you guys look bad. You got it.

You are partially correct in that these are orchestrated and in many cases outside agitators. But they are paid for and funded by people like George Soros and the DNC. This has already been proven.
I it was proven to be more bullshit from the right.
http://www.snopes.com/anti-trump-protesters-bused-into-austin/

Wish people would just ignore him. He wants shit like this.

Actually, I have no problem with the "tolerant left" acting this way. It plays well to the normal people in upper midwest states who will continue to sway elections for years to come. Keep it up!

Reactions: Chuck C
I was a student at iowa during the Vietnam years.My roommate who was very smart but a flaming lib.He and I teamed up to reach a high grade point by sharing notes from class.I played football in college.He was a complete wimp physically.He became so obsessed with the anti war lib movement,he told me he was going to kill me when the revolution started.I hate bullies,so I didn't kick his ass.I wonder if we are starting see the same bs as was happening back then.

I was a student at iowa during the Vietnam years.My roommate who was very smart but a flaming lib.He and I teamed up to reach a high grade point by sharing notes from class.I played football in college.He was a complete wimp physically.He became so obsessed with the anti war lib movement,he told me he was going to kill me when the revolution started.I hate bullies,so I didn't kick his ass.I wonder if we are starting see the same bs as was happening back then.
Yep....actually, the liberals outnumber the conservatives 5-1 and have the backing of the administration, so the conservatives keep their heads down and try not to make waves.

I it was proven to be more bullshit from the right.
http://www.snopes.com/anti-trump-protesters-bused-into-austin/
Hey dumbass, look at the Wikileaks dump. There was emails proving that they were paying people to protest and that the DNC was responsible

You really think all of those protesters in North Dakota are there on their own dime?

There are numerous confirmations of the same people organizing these riots and many of the same people participating in each one from City to City.

Hey dumbass, look at the Wikileaks dump. There was emails proving that they were paying people to protest and that the DNC was responsible

You really think all of those protesters in North Dakota are there on their own dime?

There are numerous confirmations of the same people organizing these riots and many of the same people participating in each one from City to City.
Link?

Reactions: terrehawk
Spread hate and violence you are going to get the violence. Too bad he wasn't out there in the middle of all of it.
Yeah, keep talking tough like that. One of these days the reasonable are going to stop being reasonable. He didn't spread hate and violence, he's been talking about this exact type of thing as a matter of fact.

Keep it coming lefties, keep it coming.

Reactions: Chuck C
Yeah, keep talking tough like that. One of these days the reasonable are going to stop being reasonable. He didn't spread hate and violence, he's been talking about this exact type of thing as a matter of fact.

Keep it coming lefties, keep it coming.
He literally speaks and advocates for the KkK.

No, he speaks against the rise of feminazism, globalism, and far left wing lunacy. He's a gay jew, that is supposed to follow hook line and sinker with the far left BS. He doesn't and that is why he's targeted the way he is. He's a problem for the status quo types. They can't have certain types having opinions that don't meet the required criteria.

Show me the proof of this statement by the way.

This is the problem with the left baseballer. You guys always spout stupid #$#$ like this and have nothing to back it up with. It's why the world is getting fed up with you guys.

Again - that's just a majority of the voters. Not a majority of the American electorate. Thats only a fraction of the electorate.

If Hillary got over 50% of the electorate to vote for her you have a strong "will of the people" argument. At 30% you do not.
Whatever it is Muteo...it is 3M more votes than what voted for the Trumpster. If Hillary got 30% of the vote, Trump got 30%-3M.

When you tell a state their voters don't count, this is what you get. Thanks founding fathers. Lets rid ourselves of this vestige of slavery and allow every American an equal vote for our one national leader. You can either stand up now on principle or be forced to stand up later on bodies, but its going to happen. Justice always wins out.
Haha. Love to see those pussy libs fight something that hits back.

You know it defeats your ignorant argument. Your entire point is that a will of the people isn't being followed - yet close to 70% of the electorate did not vote for Hillary Clinton. How is it the will of the people she must be president? It isn't. However, where does Trump have the right to say "The people have spoken" and chose him? They didn't. By your own logic...the "states" elected Trump and it was not the people. What did the founder of your Republican Party say about this nation at Gettysberg? Something about a government "of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth"....Now you are correcting Mr. Lincoln?
People who understand our constitution realize our presidential election is about the will of the states. And the states elected Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT