ADVERTISEMENT

More of Clarence Thomas’ Undisclosed Freebies from Wealthy Pals

200w.gif

Honestly this looks the exact same as Hunter Biden. The Thomas's are guilty of at least selling the illusion of access.

Reactions: Torg
Honestly this looks the exact same as Hunter Biden. The Thomas's are guilty of at least selling the illusion of access.
Except not. Hunter has no official capacity to directly influence anything. Who knows how many cases have come across Thomas’s desk that these “friendships” may or may not have influenced his decision regarding.

In my head, every single one of Thomas’s SC decisions now needs re-examined for any indicators of outside influence.

Aren't you going to also mention the Superbowl ring that Jerry Jones gave Thomas, the NY Times broke that story? But the Times forgot to mention that the ring was a plastic replica worth about $12.00. They said it was likely worth about $100k, opps. I'm sure it just an honest mistake.

Aren't you going to also mention the Superbowl ring that Jerry Jones gave Thomas, the NY Times broke that story? But the Times forgot to mention that the ring was a plastic replica worth about $12.00. They said it was likely worth about $100k, opps. I'm sure it just an honest mistake.

Maybe, did he disclose the $12 gift?

Reactions: Torg and lucas80
I have numerous friends/clients working staff-level government jobs who won't let me pay for a $15 lunch, and this guy, a Supreme Court Justice, held to the highest standard in the land, is freely accepting millions in lavish trips, vacations and gifts.

It's un****ingbelivable.
Agreed. In Iowa the gift limit for a government employees/officials is $3. It might as well be $0.

I have numerous friends/clients working staff-level government jobs who won't let me pay for a $15 lunch, and this guy, a Supreme Court Justice, held to the highest standard in the land, is freely accepting millions in lavish trips, vacations and gifts.

It's un****ingbelivable.
This is infuriating on so many levels. I have a friend in a similar position. Doesn’t want anything close to to the possibility of an impression he might be accepting gifts.

Meanwhile. Thomas accepting any and all.

Makes me wonder if there is a behind the scenes move to deal with Thomas and he felt pressured into do this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT