ADVERTISEMENT

More trouble in Gopherville...

Welp, 1st decommitment today from a high school commit on defensive side of the ball.

Guarantee more are coming.

Row that boat!

I get kids who are 17 or 18 falling for a carnival barker like Fleck because they’re naive young people, but as a parent how do you not see that he is a fraud?
I stated that almost same thing this year. At that age I can see him being youngish and "cool" and appealing. I suspect a lot of players in that program mature and by their last 2 years they get tired of the charade.

He reminds me of a past girlfriend all of us probably had. Pretty good looking but never shuts up, is super annoying and is so full of themselves and concerned with image they spend an hour doing makeup just to go to Fareway for 5 things.

I stated that almost same thing this year. At that age I can see him being youngish and "cool" and appealing. I suspect a lot of players in that program mature and by their last 2 years they get tired of the charade.

He reminds me of a past girlfriend all of us probably had. Pretty good looking but never shuts up, is super annoying and is so full of themselves and concerned with image they spend an hour doing makeup just to go to Fareway for 5 things.
You used to date Fleck's wife?

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Can you imagine the lies Brewster in a Boat is spinning right now in a frantic effort to keep this class intact? lol

Depends, are we talking Casey’s pizza or the garbage served at Green Mill, Davanni‘s, Carbone’s, or Punch?
If they gave away Red Wagon or Black Sheep every game would be a sellout. No pun intended. Course those pizzas cost as much as a second tier ticket, so...

shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Welp, it looks like the Fleckster lost his 2nd defensive commit this week!

Kid following the DC to MSU.

Rumored that the biggest decommit coming real soon, as well.

LOL
Hate to see it! I bet a stroll to gooferhole will see plenty of, "he wasn't that good anyway and blah, blah, blah is much better!" 🤣

There is NO such thing as more trouble in gofville. You can never have too much trouble with the fleckster.

Glad to have Trent Howland back at IU. After the mid-season OC change, was IU’s best back. How Allen and Bell (fired OC) had 3 guys playing ahead of him back there was mind boggling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT