ADVERTISEMENT

More Trump ties to Project 2025

Former President Donald Trump smiles during a campaign rally at Trump National Doral Miami on July 9, 2024, in Florida.

“I have no idea who is behind it,” the former president recently claimed on social media.

Many people Trump knows quite well are behind it.

Six of his former Cabinet secretaries helped write or collaborated on the 900-page playbook for a second Trump term published by the Heritage Foundation. Four individuals Trump nominated as ambassadors were also involved, along with several enforcers of his controversial immigration crackdown. And about 20 pages are credited to his first deputy chief of staff"

Didn’t he just publish the official GOP 2024 election platform?

Again, keep deflecting from Joes
His own official Agenda 47 page is a near carbon copy of 2025 minus the pesky abortion part. It's embarrassing that you're trying to use Joe as an excuse for Trump supporting 2025 and now lying about it after it's become a liability. Again not sure why you can't call him out for this.

His own official Agenda 47 page is a near carbon copy of 2025 minus the pesky abortion part. It's embarrassing that you're trying to use Joe as an excuse for Trump supporting 2025 and now lying about it after it's become a liability. Again not sure why you can't call him out for this.

Is there a link to anything showing Trump supporting it?

This guy is knee deep in the takeover and knee deep in his lies he isn't.

"Trump claims not to know who is behind Project 2025. A CNN review found at least 140 people who worked for him are involved."

It's funny how you attack Trump about this but you laugh at me every time I bring up the world economic forum ties to the Biden campaign and their crazy agenda for open borders, a switch to global stakeholder capitalism, and using covid to help push the green agenda. Your ignorance is immense.

Trump is controlling the narrative. He does not support every aspect of project 2025 so he is distancing himself from it. He will rebrand the parts he supports in his own way.

Project 2025 is the republicans way of opposing the organization that the left has been using for quite some time. The left has been using davos and the wef as a think tank of ideas and coordination for many years now. The left has been able to implement open borders, a green agenda, covid vaccines, critical race theory, censorship of the people, manipulation of the media, the normalization of trans through their own operations, and allowing people like soros, gates, Zuckerberg, bezos to determine what our gov does.

Project 2025 is the way we will get our country back to the way it used to be.

I despise everything biden has done for this country, so I am cautiously optimistic about the way the right is moving. The right is moving toward the center rather than the far right.

It's funny how you attack Trump about this but you laugh at me every time I bring up the world economic forum ties to the Biden campaign and their crazy agenda for open borders, a switch to global stakeholder capitalism, and using covid to help push the green agenda. Your ignorance is immense.

Trump is controlling the narrative. He does not support every aspect of project 2025 so he is distancing himself from it. He will rebrand the parts he supports in his own way.

Project 2025 is the republicans way of opposing the organization that the left has been using for quite some time. The left has been using davos and the wef as a think tank of ideas and coordination for many years now. The left has been able to implement open borders, a green agenda, covid vaccines, critical race theory, censorship of the people, manipulation of the media, the normalization of trans through their own operations, and allowing people like soros, gates, Zuckerberg, bezos to determine what our gov does.

I despise everything biden has done for this country, so I am cautiously optimistic about the way the right is moving. The right is moving toward the center rather than the far right.
I mean this in all sincerity.....you're a moron.

If 2025 is good and fighting back then why is Trump pretending he's against it?

Didn’t he just publish the official GOP 2024 election platform?

Again, keep deflecting from Joes
This is an example of what made you an EASY MARK for a conman. You continue to get duped by the lies of Donald Trump, a serial liar. Project 2025 and Trump are the same thing. Please don't try to argue against facts. Of course he's aware of and will implement what they want him to do.

Because he's telling us NONE of it is a dealbreaker. For example, for me, if Joe or the democratic candidate came out and said, "I don't care about you, I just want your vote." I WOULD NOT VOTE FOR HIM/HER. Trump did precisely this and his base are too pathetic and stupid to say eff that noise and jump ship. HE TOLD THEM he didn't care.

Reactions: Torg

We are laughing because you make stuff up. As soon as I read "open borders" I had to stop because there is no way the rest of it is serious. Open borders is similar bullshit to post birth abortion. It's false. A lie. Yet you lap it up.

If 2025 is good and fighting back then why is Trump pretending he's against it?
Because project 2025 was published by the heritage foundation. He does not control what they publish and he does nor want everything they say to be a knock on him. He would rather use what he supports and leave out the stuff he doesn't.

According to the heritage foundation, project 2025 is available to be used by any person who wants to use it, but no person is forced to follow every word of it.

Because project 2025 was published by the heritage foundation. He does not control what they publish and he does nor want everything they say to be a knock on him. He would rather use what he supports and leave out the stuff he doesn't.

According to the heritage foundation, project 2025 is available to be used by any person who wants to use it, but no person is forced to follow every word of it.
You too, have been conned.

The WEF and Heritage Foundation are both from the 1970's, ya fooking dork.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT