ADVERTISEMENT

Most Handsome Returning Wrestlers by Weight Class

Feb 24, 2016
125: Darian Cruz, totally adorable, looks great when he grows out those curly locks. Gilman would have been in the running last season, but I'm not a big fan of his bearded look. Honorable mention to Georgia boys Sean Russell and Ryan Millhof both handsome lads, and Russell's sleeve tattoo is sick.

133: Dom Forys, hopefully this hunk can finally earn a place on the podium next year. Honorable mentions to Scott Parker and Kaid Brock. When Kaid's complexion clears up, he's going to be a knockout.

141: Bryce Meredith is the sexiest man in college wrestling. Honorable mentions to KeShawn Hayes and Russell Rohlfing, an under the radar cutie.

149: Pat Lugo, I'm a sucker for good ink. Honorable mentions to Micah Jordan (The Jordan boys look better without the buzzcuts.) and Joe Galasso, the kid has great eyes, hope he is wrestling somewhere next year.

157: Joe Smith looks like an Abercrombie model. Honorable Mentions to BJ Clagon and Tyler Berger (the kid is a fireplug, but needs to backup his smack talk.)

165: Vincenzo Joseph, love me some Vinny. Honorable mentions, to Chad Walsh and Johnny Sebastian.

174: Mark Hall, despite his disproportionately large head, Mark Hall is a very handsome dude. Honorable mentions to Ryan Preisch (100% on here due to his hair) and Zahid Valencia, his smile can light up an entire room.

184: Pete Renda, the dude is just a stud and has a hell of a chin. Honorable mentions, Emery Parker and Michale Fagg-Daves.

197: Preston Weigel, what an incredible physique, he looks like he was chiseled out of granite. Honorable Mentions to Marcus Harrington and Anthony Cassar, although it remains to be seen if either will be starters next year.

Heavy: Kyle Snyder, the total package, one of the best wrestlers in the world and a beefcake to boot. Honorable Mentions to Jacob Kasper and Jere Heino.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

125: Darian Cruz, totally adorable, looks great when he grows out those curly locks. Gilman would have been in the running last season, but I'm not a big fan of his bearded look. Honorable mention to Georgia boys Sean Russell and Ryan Millhof both handsome lads, and Russell's sleeve tattoo is sick.

133: Dom Forys, hopefully this hunk can finally earn a place on the podium next year. Honorable mentions to Scott Parker and Kaid Brock. When Kaid's complexion clears up, he's going to be a knockout.

141: Bryce Meredith is the sexiest man in college wrestling. Honorable mentions to KeShawn Hayes and Russell Rohlfing, an under the radar cutie.

149: Pat Lugo, I'm a sucker for good ink. Honorable mentions to Micah Jordan (The Jordan boys look better without the buzzcuts.) and Joe Galasso, the kid has great eyes, hope he is wrestling somewhere next year.

157: Joe Smith looks like an Abercrombie model. Honorable Mentions to BJ Clagon and Tyler Berger (the kid is a fireplug, but needs to backup his smack talk.)

165: Vincenzo Joseph, love me some Vinny. Honorable mentions, to Chad Walsh and Johnny Sebastian.

174: Mark Hall, despite his disproportionately large head, Mark Hall is a very handsome dude. Honorable mentions to Ryan Preisch (100% on here due to his hair) and Zahid Valencia, his smile can light up an entire room.

184: Pete Renda, the dude is just a stud and has a hell of a chin. Honorable mentions, Emery Parker and Michale Fagg-Daves.

197: Preston Weigel, what an incredible physique, he looks like he was chiseled out of granite. Honorable Mentions to Marcus Harrington and Anthony Cassar, although it remains to be seen if either will be starters next year.

Heavy: Kyle Snyder, the total package, one of the best wrestlers in the world and a beefcake to boot. Honorable Mentions to Jacob Kasper and Jere Heino.

Okay, that made me laugh a couple of times. With that said, it appears you put more time and thought into this than I do my annual sales reports with my boss. Not sure which is more worrisome. :)

The season really needs to get started so weird threads like this don't happen. As creepy threads go, this one is pretty funny though.

I walked straight to my garage and touched my John Deere, my truck and put in some dip even though I don't chew.

Might give this person a pass if they are a past self proclaimed "singlet chaser" as the gals called themselves when my son was in HS.

Who is the P4P best looking?

Reactions: Huck and TarpHawk

uh oh ....

When I saw the thread title I thought of Bryce Meredith, too.

it is funny to see these threads and look at who has been made uncomfortable. Some people repress things pretty deep.

Reactions: ev_flores0331
The casual way in which he made sure to add Michale Fagg-Daves into the topic should give you pretty solid insight into HIS intentions.

I must add that it was an entertaining read!

Reactions: funnyfletcher
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT