ADVERTISEMENT

Most Handsome Returning Wrestlers by Weight Class

gotta change this thread a little....Iceland's womens team working out

fitness-girls-from-iceland-meet.jpg

Too much muscle. I like fit women but no that much. They probs don't have time in the bedroom as the weight room is more important. Don't want to burn precious calories in the sack either otherwise they might go into catabolism. Probs bad gas as well from pounding protein shakes all day. I'll pass...

Too much muscle. I like fit women but no that much. They probs don't have time in the bedroom as the weight room is more important. Don't want to burn precious calories in the sack either otherwise they might go into catabolism. Probs bad gas as well from pounding protein shakes all day. I'll pass...
I now wonder about you. Way too much thought going on :eek:

Reactions: el dub
The problem with the OP's post is that she is looking through rose colored glasses. Are we to believe that PSU has that many quality wrestlers and most of them are good looking?? Next thing she will tell us is that Carl is better looking than Tom.

The most traditionally handsome is Joe Smith. Bryce Meredith has the most raw sex appeal. Kyle Snyder is who I would be bringing home to family dinner though.

I am a straight male with a smoking hot girlfriend. I just appreciate the male physique and the aesthetics of beauty.
That is what they'll say. Not that there is anything wrong with that!

The most traditionally handsome is Joe Smith. Bryce Meredith has the most raw sex appeal. Kyle Snyder is who I would be bringing home to family dinner though.

I am a straight male with a smoking hot girlfriend. I just appreciate the male physique and the aesthetics of beauty.
Did you get your girlfriend a shirt that says " It isn't Cheating if your boyfriend watches"?

Reactions: el dub
I just read the OP again --- guy uses words/phrases like adorable, hunk, beefcake, has great eyes, smile can light up a room --- no straight guy uses that language when talking about other guys!!

I just read the OP again --- guy uses words/phrases like adorable, hunk, beefcake, has great eyes, smile can light up a room --- no straight guy uses that language when talking about other guys!!
"Not that there is anything wrong with that." You need to put that in every time you make a comment in regards to someone possibly being gay. It is sort of like the way Ricky Bobby says "with all due respect" before he insults someone. If you do that, you can say anything. It's a law.

"Not that there is anything wrong with that." You need to put that in every time you make a comment in regards to someone possibly being gay. It is sort of like the way Ricky Bobby says "with all due respect" before he insults someone. If you do that, you can say anything. It's a law.

It's in the Geneva Convention!

Reactions: rider976 and Huck
The Geneva Conventions comprise four treaties, and three(a fourth was added in 2006) additional protocols, that establish the standards of international law for humanitarian treatment in war. The singular term Geneva Convention usually denotes the agreements of 1949, negotiated in the aftermath of the Second World War (1939–45), which updated the terms of the two 1929 treaties, and added two new conventions. The Geneva Conventions extensively defined the basic rights of wartime prisoners (civilians and military personnel); established protections for the wounded and sick; and established protections for the civilians in and around a war-zone. The treaties of 1949 were ratified, in whole or with reservations, by 196 countries.[1] Moreover, the Geneva Convention also defines the rights and protections afforded to non-combatants, yet, because the Geneva Conventions are about people in war, the articles do not address warfare proper—the use of weapons of war—which is the subject of the Hague Conventions (First Hague Conference, 1899; Second Hague Conference 1907), and the bio-chemical warfare Geneva Protocol (Protocol for the Prohibition of the Use in War of Asphyxiating, Poisonous or other Gasses, and of Bacteriological Methods of Warfare, 1925). The Ricky Bobby Protocol(Dickies 500 Conference, 2006) was ratified unilaterally in 2006 by a United States Representative. This defines the rights and protections afforded to all verbal combatants. It states that any/all verbal attacks prefaced with ,"With all due respect" must not elicit retaliation of any kind. In fact, any recipient of verbal attacks that meet the Ricky Bobby Protocol criteria must accept any/all amicably.

At this point, I am going to assume that he made a false statement and
a. Tognetti's sister is his girlfriend, and he is ashamed; or
b. He can't even find a girl on the street that will allow him to take a picture of her; or
c. He doesn't have any interest in girls.

leaning toward c....
Wouldn't choices "a" and "c" be basically the same thing?

I'm extremely grateful for this thread so that I can finally point out that Thomas Gilman has very pretty eyes. My wife thinks so too.

Reactions: wasdt21
I'm extremely grateful for this thread so that I can finally point out that Thomas Gilman has very pretty eyes. My wife thinks so too.
Per currently effective rules, I must state "there is nothing wrong with that" when responding to this post, so consider it stated.

Now, since you are somewhat aligning yourself with the OP, it is required that your wife make a statement that she is actually your wife, and she brought it up, or you will be forced to give up a man card.

Just like the OP could have ended his post with "No homo" and received a pass. Also law.

125: Darian Cruz, totally adorable, looks great when he grows out those curly locks. Gilman would have been in the running last season, but I'm not a big fan of his bearded look. Honorable mention to Georgia boys Sean Russell and Ryan Millhof both handsome lads, and Russell's sleeve tattoo is sick.

133: Dom Forys, hopefully this hunk can finally earn a place on the podium next year. Honorable mentions to Scott Parker and Kaid Brock. When Kaid's complexion clears up, he's going to be a knockout.

141: Bryce Meredith is the sexiest man in college wrestling. Honorable mentions to KeShawn Hayes and Russell Rohlfing, an under the radar cutie.

149: Pat Lugo, I'm a sucker for good ink. Honorable mentions to Micah Jordan (The Jordan boys look better without the buzzcuts.) and Joe Galasso, the kid has great eyes, hope he is wrestling somewhere next year.

157: Joe Smith looks like an Abercrombie model. Honorable Mentions to BJ Clagon and Tyler Berger (the kid is a fireplug, but needs to backup his smack talk.)

165: Vincenzo Joseph, love me some Vinny. Honorable mentions, to Chad Walsh and Johnny Sebastian.

174: Mark Hall, despite his disproportionately large head, Mark Hall is a very handsome dude. Honorable mentions to Ryan Preisch (100% on here due to his hair) and Zahid Valencia, his smile can light up an entire room.

184: Pete Renda, the dude is just a stud and has a hell of a chin. Honorable mentions, Emery Parker and Michale Fagg-Daves.

197: Preston Weigel, what an incredible physique, he looks like he was chiseled out of granite. Honorable Mentions to Marcus Harrington and Anthony Cassar, although it remains to be seen if either will be starters next year.

Heavy: Kyle Snyder, the total package, one of the best wrestlers in the world and a beefcake to boot. Honorable Mentions to Jacob Kasper and Jere Heino.
Sorry that I'm late to the party. Below are the hottest wrestlers out there. Kick ass next week ladies
grandprixofspain_071617_800x375.jpg

20383156-standard.jpg

125: Darian Cruz, totally adorable, looks great when he grows out those curly locks. Gilman would have been in the running last season, but I'm not a big fan of his bearded look. Honorable mention to Georgia boys Sean Russell and Ryan Millhof both handsome lads, and Russell's sleeve tattoo is sick.

133: Dom Forys, hopefully this hunk can finally earn a place on the podium next year. Honorable mentions to Scott Parker and Kaid Brock. When Kaid's complexion clears up, he's going to be a knockout.

141: Bryce Meredith is the sexiest man in college wrestling. Honorable mentions to KeShawn Hayes and Russell Rohlfing, an under the radar cutie.

149: Pat Lugo, I'm a sucker for good ink. Honorable mentions to Micah Jordan (The Jordan boys look better without the buzzcuts.) and Joe Galasso, the kid has great eyes, hope he is wrestling somewhere next year.

157: Joe Smith looks like an Abercrombie model. Honorable Mentions to BJ Clagon and Tyler Berger (the kid is a fireplug, but needs to backup his smack talk.)

165: Vincenzo Joseph, love me some Vinny. Honorable mentions, to Chad Walsh and Johnny Sebastian.

174: Mark Hall, despite his disproportionately large head, Mark Hall is a very handsome dude. Honorable mentions to Ryan Preisch (100% on here due to his hair) and Zahid Valencia, his smile can light up an entire room.

184: Pete Renda, the dude is just a stud and has a hell of a chin. Honorable mentions, Emery Parker and Michale Fagg-Daves.

197: Preston Weigel, what an incredible physique, he looks like he was chiseled out of granite. Honorable Mentions to Marcus Harrington and Anthony Cassar, although it remains to be seen if either will be starters next year.

Heavy: Kyle Snyder, the total package, one of the best wrestlers in the world and a beefcake to boot. Honorable Mentions to Jacob Kasper and Jere Heino.

shirtless pics of all of the above,please? ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT