ADVERTISEMENT

Most Outstanding Wrestler

Guys like the heisman. On paper Lee crushed it. My God he stuck NATO and beat Suriano handily. But Bo had the "heisman" moment with the winning team. I think if OSU had won with Snyder winning the
Last match it goes to him. Whatever. We have a true stud who it sounds like is making the room bettter as a true freshman. No reason to be butt hurt. I think the main problem we have is how Bo acted after he won. Had he acted like Zain or Nolf I think people would care much less that Bo was the OW.

Guys like the heisman. On paper Lee crushed it. My God he stuck NATO and beat Suriano handily. But Bo had the "heisman" moment with the winning team. I think if OSU had won with Snyder winning the
Last match it goes to him. Whatever. We have a true stud who it sounds like is making the room bettter as a true freshman. No reason to be butt hurt. I think the main problem we have is how Bo acted after he won. Had he acted like Zain or Nolf I think people would care much less that Bo was the OW.
Ys good points, agree

I totally agree that Lee should have won it, but for the love of Pete and for the sake of all the good guys who post on this board, stop with the Sandusky stuff.
When all trolls from your school go away and the decent posters just talk wrestling instead of adding psu stuff to every thread on this board, I will stop. So don't hold your breath.

In reality, it is what your school is known for world wide.

I understand that you want it to go away, I would too. The only difference is, I would never root for Iowa again if that happened here.

Reactions: ih8iast8
When all trolls from your school go away and the decent posters just talk wrestling instead of adding psu stuff to every thread on this board, I will stop. So don't hold your breath.

In reality, it is what your school is known for world wide.

I understand that you want it to go away, I would too. The only difference is, I would never root for Iowa again if that happened here.
Question for Hawk fans. Is this idiot for real or are we being punkd?

He just now created a thread about Mark Hall and wished nothing but Ill will on the young man. I didn’t, nitlion didn’t do it....no....he made the PSU related post himself.

Could one of you clue this moron in that if he doesn’t want to read PSU stuff, maybe he should start by not creating PSU related threads. He doesn’t seem too bright so don’t be surprised if you have to explain it several times for him to get it.

Last edited:
Bo had the single biggest moment of the tournament. Lee had the most impressive three day performance. I don’t think any honest person would argue that. Just remember that no Penn State fan is responsible for Lee having not won the OW, and no Penn State fan is responsible for Jerry Sandusky’s crimes. I lurk here because it’s a knowledgeable fan base. I can’t speak for anyone else.
Not true, the administration knew, the coaches knew, the players knew and the fans had heard rumors. You all knew and you are guilty of harboring a pedophile for years.

As much as I dislike PSU and what happened under Paterno especially with thinking of my kids makes me sick, But I don't go after guys like Zain and Nolf. They seem like good humble guys. Won't go after Hall or Bo for that either but they can be douche bags on the mat and after matches. But time to judge PSU sports now not 15 years ago when these kids were in diapers.

Question for Hawk fans. Is this idiot for real or are we being punkd?

He just now created a thread about Mark Hall and wished nothing but Ill will on the young man. I didn’t, nitlion didn’t do it....no....he made the PSU related post himself.

Could one of you clue this moron in that if he doesn’t want to read PSU stuff, maybe he should start by not creating PSU related threads. He doesn’t seem too bright so don’t be surprised if you have to explain it several times for him to get it.
You're still a pedophile.

The moment Spencer Lee beat Suriano they should have handed him the Outstanding Wrestler Award and got on with the proceedings. That should have been the only thing standing in his way for that award. A win of any kind in the Finals, and the way he handled Suriano, that should have made it a 100 % done deal.

Remember what happened to Roy Jones in the 1988 Olympics in Seoul, South Korea? Jones mauled a South Korean in the Gold Medal bout, and somehow lost the fight, only later on to be named the Outstanding Boxer of those Olympics, as a silver medalist.

One of the 5 Judges, named Hiouad Larbi of Morroco, later said "It was a terrible thing. The American won easily, so easily in fact that I was sure the other 4 Judges would award the fight to him by a wide margin. So I voted for the Korean to make the score only 4-1 for the American and not embarrass the host country.

Spencer Lee probably doesn't care, but he got robbed every bit as bad as Roy Jones did that day in 1988.

Aldo Leoni, the Referee of Jones fight whispered to Jones as he was preparing to raise the hand of Park Si-hun, "I can't believe they are doing this to you".

Well, Spencer Lee, 30 years after that event, I would like to concur with Mr. Leoni and say this to you "I can't believe they are doing this to you".

Not true, the administration knew, the coaches knew, the players knew and the fans had heard rumors. You all knew and you are guilty of harboring a pedophile for years.
Wild Turk, AZ Chief and the rest of you whom I respect, I’ll look forward to talking to you on BWI in the future. But I’m done trying to be civil with guys so chapped about Penn State’s dominance on the mat that they attack anyone wearing blue and white. I made a point to come over here to pay respect to Brandon Sorensen and generally be a respectful guest.

The moment Spencer Lee beat Suriano they should have handed him the Outstanding Wrestler Award and got on with the proceedings. That should have been the only thing standing in his way for that award. A win of any kind in the Finals, and the way he handled Suriano, that should have made it a 100 % done deal.

Remember what happened to Roy Jones in the 1988 Olympics in Seoul, South Korea? Jones mauled a South Korean in the Gold Medal bout, and somehow lost the fight, only later on to be named the Outstanding Boxer of those Olympics, as a silver medalist.

One of the 5 Judges, named Hiouad Larbi of Morroco, later said "It was a terrible thing. The American won easily, so easily in fact that I was sure the other 4 Judges would award the fight to him by a wide margin. So I voted for the Korean to make the score only 4-1 for the American and not embarrass the host country.

Spencer Lee probably doesn't care, but he got robbed every bit as bad as Roy Jones did that day in 1988.

Aldo Leoni, the Referee of Jones fight whispered to Jones as he was preparing to raise the hand of Park Si-hun, "I can't believe they are doing this to you".

Well, Spencer Lee, 30 years after that event, I would like to concur with Mr. Leoni and say this to you "I can't believe they are doing this to you".

I, personally, would like to thank the NWCA for providing Spencer Lee bulletin board material for all of next year.

Reactions: Dagboi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT