ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

As a member of the Green party...... this shit gets weirder and weirder.

Who let the cops into the house? There seems to be an unnamed third party that was in the home.

Why were they BOTH in their underwear? Maybe Paul sleeps in his drawers, that wouldn't be the weirdest thing, but he had time to do several things including get to a bathroom and charge his phone, but not put on pants?

I don't buy the shir being spread about the glass being broken out of the house as if someone inside was trying to get out. But that is making rounds.

I'll buy that they don't have security detail but they sure as shit have a camera system.

Dude is a member of the Green party, who was a nudist actvist, who left his family in Canada to follow a famous nudist to california...
He told the intruder he needed to use the bathroom where his phone was charging he didn't charge his phone while the intruder waited.

Paul Pelosi was able to dial 911 himself after telling the intruder he had to go use the bathroom and then calling from there, where his phone had been charging, according to a person familiar with the situation.

The intruder was known to protest in the nude in the past, maybe that's why he was in his underwear.

DePape is also known around Berkeley as a pro-nudity activist. He has picketed naked at protests against laws requiring people to be clothed in public.

It was probably their white privilege.

200w.gif

Reactions: DFSNOLE
He's right. Except Democrats = OK GOP = corrupt, criminal, batshit crazy, and evil
That’s the kind of rhetoric why we are coming for you. Keep it up chuckles. If we’re even half batshit crazy and evil as you think, you’re kind of a dumbass for poking the bear. Good luck with that.

That’s the kind of rhetoric why we are coming for you. Keep it up chuckles. If we’re even half batshit crazy and evil as you think, you’re kind of a dumbass for poking the bear. Good luck with that.
You just go on with your alternative reality. Why do you ignore the corruption in your party? What could possibly make you think that's okay? Cheat, corrupt, steal as you long as you own the libs, right? You are all kind of effed up in your thinking.

EgEG6RsXgAEY1NI

You just go on with your alternative reality. Why do you ignore the corruption in your party? What could possibly make you think that's okay? Cheat, corrupt, steal as you long as you own the libs, right? You are all kind of effed up in your thinking.

EgEG6RsXgAEY1NI
Never said it was okay. Never downplayed the corruption within the government as a whole. You certainly didn’t say Republican politicians you lumped 75+ million voters into a group of batshit crazy evil people.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Never said it was okay. Never downplayed the corruption within the government as a whole. You certainly didn’t say Republican politicians you lumped 75+ million voters into a group of batshit crazy evil people.
But you vote for it. Consistently. You vote for the bad people. 75 million have been tricked into voting for corrupt and evil people. That's the problem. The lies go on day after day after day. There was most likely an assassination attempt yesterday on the SOTH and Fox spins it as just high crime in California. It's misleading. Just take MTG...she is probably one of the top 5 worst humans ever to be in Congress and she'll win her election again. All she does is lie her ass off, asked for a pardon, most certainly had something to do with 1/6 planning - there's a video of her boasting ahead of time - and I bet you would vote for her if you lived in that district.

Sorry, but those 75 million voters have been duped by the Ted Cruz' of leadership. I mean, you might despise AOC, but her actions in Texas when the power grid failed tells me she's a good human. Beto O'Rourke is a good human. Greg Abbott is a terrible human. Joe Biden - look at his life and what he did for his boys growing up. Even Republicans know he's a good man. Lindsey Graham on record said it. Whether you like him or not politically, he's a good human being.

I'm trying to think of a Republican politician that comes close to what the Democrats are as people. Again, democrats have their faults, but they aren't corrupt and if they do something not PC, they get ousted. No way Matt Gaetz would be in Congress if he was a Dem, for example.

I KNOW Republican voters are good people. I know this. Sadly, they vote for VERY VERY bad, or cowardly human beings and it gets shown to me every single day.

That's fair. I really don't have a problem with anyone here regardless of political stance besides chis. Dude is a quack and needs constantly reminded he is and he isn't doing anything important by being so ridiculous. Every fan base has idiots.
Your infatuation with Chis is a little odd and tiring as well.

Reactions: BelemNole
So just to highlight where some things don’t make sense.

1. Pelosi says that David is a friend. Odd that people who break into houses introduce themselves to the victim.
2. Both appear to be in their underwear. Totally normal.
3. There is a 3rd person in the house that lets the cops in after they knock. Also totally normal.
4. Potentially the window is broken from the inside and not the outside.

1. Pelosi says that David is a friend. Odd that people who break into houses introduce themselves to the victim.
3. There is a 3rd person in the house that lets the cops in after they knock. Also totally normal.

THE CONSPIRACY DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

I forgot to add this one item. Pelosi calls 911 after he tells Davis he needs to use the restroom. He calls and then walks back out of the rest room and is around Davis again. In his underwear

The Pelosi house doesn't have a security system that alerts for broken windows? The fvckin poor bastards.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
He told the intruder he needed to use the bathroom where his phone was charging he didn't charge his phone while the intruder waited.

Paul Pelosi was able to dial 911 himself after telling the intruder he had to go use the bathroom and then calling from there, where his phone had been charging, according to a person familiar with the situation.

The intruder was known to protest in the nude in the past, maybe that's why he was in his underwear.

DePape is also known around Berkeley as a pro-nudity activist. He has picketed naked at protests against laws requiring people to be clothed in public.

Nudists and MAGA….

Never saw that coming…

Reactions: gohawks50

5. How many intruders let you use the bathroom?

I forgot to add this one item. Pelosi calls 911 after he tells Davis he needs to use the restroom. He calls and then walks back out of the rest room and is around Davis again. In his underwear

Just spit out what you think happened already. All evidence points to this being a wingnut that snapped and broke in and attacked someone.

Tell us what you think really happened. Mr. Pelosi volunteered to have his skull fractured to help his wife who has the safest seat in America?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT