ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

Yes, that’s exactly what happened. Then we heard about the great corn and gas station pizza so we all headed over here toot sweet!
That's fair. I really don't have a problem with anyone here regardless of political stance besides chis. Dude is a quack and needs constantly reminded he is and he isn't doing anything important by being so ridiculous. Every fan base has idiots.

I've been proven right over and over again about Trump pre Covid and today what the GOP domestic terrorist organization is doing to this country. MAGA douchecanoes spewing shit about my mental state are incapable of critical thinking.
You haven't proven shit. I remember your little hissy fit when Trump was winning on election night 2 years ago... You should have followed through with your threat and renounced your citizenship and moved to France. The million dollar question is how will you respond November 9th? You are going to be one disappointed dude. Don't do anything drastic...

You haven't proven shit. I remember your little hissy fit when Trump was winning on election night 2 years ago... You should have followed through with your threat and renounced your citizenship and moved to France. The million dollar question is how will you respond November 9th? You are going to be one disappointed dude. Don't do anything drastic...

You've been on here since August 15th yet you remember his posts from two years ago. Ok, totally not NCH5

Attacker arrested, charged with attempted murder; Pelosi has fractured skull and surgery; and the usual HROT suspects are in full on conspiracy mode, because, of course.

'But it was a welfare check' has to be one of the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on HROT. And at the same time linking the 911 call. And posted by two different people. Frikking incredible.

I want to give the cops and dispatcher credit on the Pelosi incident response. They got there quickly, stopped an attack in progress, and likely saved his life.
This easily could have been much worse.
It was probably their white privilege.

And another page of their doesn't list it and the spokesman for the agency told media today they can't. I'm gonna stick with that
Which means someone else must have asked the question and it’s not that crazy, and of course they aren’t gonna throw Joey under the bus and other than say Peter Ducey there isn’t a member of the media who has the nards to ask a tough follow up question like, it says on the official SS page the executive branch CAN assign a detail to anyone via executive order, after Jan 6 did either the Pelosi family or the POTUS look into a SS detail?

I bet you would vote for Fetterman 😂
Just the whole spectacle of super MAGA's making critiques of the mental capacities of political candidates they don't support. Or on the basis of honesty, or qualifications, etc etc etc.

I should have gotten over this long ago, but I still find myself too often just incredulous at the shamelessness/hypocrisy/cluelessness of these people. There are no limits, there is no bottom.

Just the whole spectacle of super MAGA's making critiques of the mental capacities of political candidates they don't support. Or on the basis of honesty, or qualifications, etc etc etc.

I should have gotten over this long ago, but I still find myself too often just incredulous at the shamelessness/hypocrisy/cluelessness of these people. There are no limits, there is no bottom.
I need to venture over to the Walker threads to make sure you make this same point.

This was NC’s 125th post today, everyone.

Seriously.

@NCHawk5 is mourning the loss of his friend from a fentanyl overdose. Make that his third friend! Posting to HORT all day is how he pays tribute to these lost souls.

giphy.gif

@NCHawk5 is mourning the loss of his friend from a fentanyl overdose. Make that his third friend! Posting to HORT all day is how he pays tribute to these lost souls.

giphy.gif
Arguing with himself isn’t the flex he thought it would be. Gotta sign out of one account and sign into the other, NC! D’oh! That’s not how you wanted to get caught, was it?

`
Is this on all his accounts or just NCH5? He has posted as NCH5, DeangeloVickers and HawkeyeHighFlyers in this thread. He's liking posts with Gus is Dead. Those are the accounts that I noticed. I wouldn't be surprised if there were others.
Don't loop me in on this shit for fuvks sake. Jesus this thread went off the rails lol

“critiques of the mental capacities of political candidates they don't support”
Got damn you are dense. Trump is the ultimate example of what I'm talking about as the leader of the movement, but Walker is another good example. If lack of mental/moral fitness/faculties isn't overlooked/ignored it's looked at as an actual asset for the candidate, another way of owning the libs.

On the flip side, these same people absolutely luxuriate in going after and obsessing about the mental/moral fitness/faculties of their perceived political opponents. See Bill Clinton. Joe Biden. John Fetterman. Etc Etc Etc ad infinitum.

I see very few if any Democrats engaging in or embracing this type of extreme cognitive dissonance. Every Democrat I know thinks Dianne Feinstein should have been gone long ago. Democrats don't dismiss out-of-hand questions about Joe Biden's cognitive capacities based on his age.

And of course what's funny and ironic here is that Fetterman has been actually cleared by his doctors as far as his cognitive functions.

Meanwhile, "Person, woman, man, camera, TV".

Got damn you are dense. Trump is the ultimate example of what I'm talking about as the leader of the movement, but Walker is another good example. If lack of mental/moral fitness/faculties isn't overlooked/ignored it's looked at as an actual asset for the candidate, another way of owning the libs.

On the flip side, these same people absolutely luxuriate in going after and obsessing about the mental/moral fitness/faculties of their perceived political opponents. See Bill Clinton. Joe Biden. John Fetterman. Etc Etc Etc ad infinitum.

I see very few if any Democrats engaging in or embracing this type of extreme cognitive dissonance. Every Democrat I know thinks Dianne Feinstein should have been gone long ago. Democrats don't dismiss out-of-hand questions about Joe Biden's cognitive capacities based on his age.

And of course what's funny and ironic here is that Fetterman has been actually cleared by his doctors as far as his cognitive functions.

Have you read a single chis post?

Let me quickly summarize your post. Democrat = good. GOP = bad.

Your post is so full of shot I can smell it in Miami

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Arguing with himself isn’t the flex he thought it would be. Gotta sign out of one account and sign into the other, NC! D’oh! That’s not how you wanted to get caught, was it?

I keep thinking his “friends dying of fentanyl” is code for 3 of his accounts getting banned. RIP in pieces friend…death by mod is tough, you’ll be missed.

As a member of the Green party...... this shit gets weirder and weirder.

Who let the cops into the house? There seems to be an unnamed third party that was in the home.

Why were they BOTH in their underwear? Maybe Paul sleeps in his drawers, that wouldn't be the weirdest thing, but he had time to do several things including get to a bathroom and charge his phone, but not put on pants?

I don't buy the shir being spread about the glass being broken out of the house as if someone inside was trying to get out. But that is making rounds.

I'll buy that they don't have security detail but they sure as shit have a camera system.

Dude is a member of the Green party, who was a nudist actvist, who left his family in Canada to follow a famous nudist to california...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT