ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

How do I say this to hardcore republicans…… simple: **** you and I mean it sincerely. **** you. Give us more.
You have 30 minutes to blame, otherwise I’m putting it on suppliers and they will be mad

In his underwear or in his ass where?

When they arrested Depape, they found a manifesto that contained anti-government COVID beliefs and a list of other politicians he planned to target, KTVU reported.

This smells fishy

He first began posting on a blog titled ‘God Is Loving’ in June 2007 with rambling screeds about religion. He stopped posting for 15 years – then suddenly started again on August 24 this year with racist, sexist, anti-semitic, and crazed entries about the Q-Anon conspiracy theory.

Is this guy a patsy?
Definitely Magat trash. Hero to the far right weirdos.

MAGAs are a goddamn cancer on the US. A cancer. Members of this board. I’m beyond sick of this stupidity. Mental gymnastics to try and dismiss another crazy ass pushed to violence due to constant propaganda and lies about the Speaker of the House.
This wasn't a 911 call it was a wellbeing check. Something is not right here.

See above loser. No threats, anologies. Cry when someone caress about you and your feelings and it won’t be your truck you indecisive hack x

How do I say this to hardcore republicans…… simple: **** you and I mean it sincerely. **** you. Give us more.

You have 30 minutes to blame, otherwise I’m putting it on suppliers and they will be mad

You're not making any sense at all. Did you forget to login to one of your other accounts? Remember what Buddha says - "conquer anger with non-anger"

Your comment indicates you’re not sorry at all, and just want to personally attack an individual (shocking, that’s the only thing you post, the rest are tweets from hacks)
Not at all. Projection about yourself again you unhinged 🤡

Reactions: EasyHawk
file.php

WTF is happening in here?!?

Reactions: win4jj and goldmom
I want to give the cops and dispatcher credit on the Pelosi incident response. They got there quickly, stopped an attack in progress, and likely saved his life.
This easily could have been much worse.

I want to give the cops and dispatcher credit on the Pelosi incident response. They got there quickly, stopped an attack in progress, and likely saved his life.
This easily could have been much worse.
He had brain surgery for ****s sakes

You need to be banned. You provide nothing of value.
And you do? Give me a break... Maybe if you go tattle again, you'll get your wish. What I posted earlier about you was facts, truth hurts. Hopefully I'll be around long enough to see your November 9th meltdown. No one has ever made a topic about me on this board wondering about my mental state or wellbeing lol.

Reactions: Gus is dead
And you do? Give me a break... Maybe if you go tattle again, you'll get your wish. What I posted earlier about you was facts, truth hurts. Hopefully I'll be around long enough to see your November 9th meltdown. No one has ever made a topic about me on this board wondering about my mental state or wellbeing lol.
I've been proven right over and over again about Trump pre Covid and today what the GOP domestic terrorist organization is doing to this country. MAGA douchecanoes spewing shit about my mental state are incapable of critical thinking.

Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT