ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

The only insane parts are:
1. There are so many of you out there who think like the attacker, and
2. That you all make everything into a conspiracy.

It was 2am. You break into my house at 2am I’ll be in my boxers too. It’s not a mystery.
Do you live in a gated community too? Look it sounds like there was a whacko in the house, but the whole thing sounds more like a drunken domestic violence situation than a home invasion

It really doesn’t.
Seems odd that Paul has been involved in two stories in the last month or two, the first was a drunk driving story now he’s mysteriously attacked in his home by a nudist right wing psycho with a hammer… talk about Wuhan for luck, I mean that bat that was never officially traced back to its origins traveled over 900 miles to wind up in a wet market and infected the whole world.

Do you live in a gated community too? Look it sounds like there was a whacko in the house, but the whole thing sounds more like a drunken domestic violence situation than a home invasion
Go away. Like seriously do us all a favor and disappear. You right wing ****s are what is wrong with this country. Buying into every f'ing conspiracy theory and not believing in actual facts is going to be the end of this county.

Go away. Like seriously do us all a favor and disappear. You right wing ****s are what is wrong with this country. Buying into every f'ing conspiracy theory and not believing in actual facts is going to be the end of this county.
Sorry, if you want me gone you’re gonna have to man up, get off your keyboard and face me, and you won’t cause you’re a bitch.

Seems odd that Paul has been involved in two stories in the last month or two, the first was a drunk driving story now he’s mysteriously attacked in his home by a nudist right wing psycho with a hammer… talk about Wuhan for luck, I mean that bat that was never officially traced back to its origins traveled over 900 miles to wind up in a wet market and infected the whole world.
Do you read the things you write and think, ‘yep, they’re all going to know how smart I am not think I’ve lost my mind at all after this one.’?

You break into my house at 2am I’ll be in my boxers too.

yes-jack-nicholson.gif

Reactions: HIWILLE

There's no going back to normalcy. I know so many decent people that are now brain dead and fall for this BS. This is where it all started with my inlaws.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...m-prayer-curtain-in-white-house-idUSKBN23W2BZ

I got in way too deep and was posting way too much. My wife actually told me to take a break. I started to really hate people.

There are some in here that really should do that same. I don’t take it serious anymore

only 9 pages apart. take a break dude… you are losing it.

Pic of @ihhawk

1o83n.jpg

O/U 12 months before the douchebag is divorced?

So, when it doesn’t like you wackos think it will like everything else you are wrong about, are you going to own up to it or are you going to double down like a bitch?
Absolutely will.

The cops just need to tell us who was the 3rd person and why David and Pelosi were in their underwear. The information from the police has basically stopped at this point.

Absolutely will.

The cops just need to tell us who was the 3rd person and why David and Pelosi were in their underwear. The information from the police has basically stopped at this point.
Great ! Sounds like another cover for this wacko Pelosi. Holy shit this is going to get very interesting it looks like. LOL

Absolutely will.

Lol. You've called liberals "sheep" before, but you're the one spouting conspiracy nonsense ginned up by the same people who made you believe pizzagate was real. No one EVER thought you'd take this at attack at face value under any circumstances. Everything has to be some sort of conspiracy for life to make sense to you.

Look at the video of his house. It’s not a gated community, it’s San Francisco.

Lol. You've called liberals "sheep" before, but you're the one spouting conspiracy nonsense ginned up by the same people who made you believe pizzagate was real. No one EVER thought you'd take this at attack at face value under any circumstances. Everything has to be some sort of conspiracy for life to make sense to you.

Should we guess the origination of the conspiracy that these dolts are spewing? Is Alex Jones back at work?

Republicans leaning Twitter is on fire right. Or asking these questions. Some things just don’t add up

Reactions: HIWILLE
Should we guess the origination of the conspiracy that these dolts are spewing? Is Alex Jones back at work?
It's all over the rightwing nutjob sites.

What's a person who gobbles something up with zero evidence? I can't think of the word off the top of my head. Wingers usually say it after they've screamed at us to "WAKE UP_____." I'm sure it'll come to me eventually.

To help things "add up" for ih... The rightwing spin machine is working overtime to confuse you after a Qanon addicted nut attacked the Speaker of the House's husband. They are trying to blame the victim, rather than condemn the attacker. Just like they've tried (probably succeeded with you) to paint these people as "tourists."

january6-1626193174.jpeg

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - Orwell

See @ihhawk laughing at my last post? It literally doesn't register with him that maybe the pizza gate people are lying to him; that he's their mark.
Pizza gate and this are totally different.

there are a couple facts about this story that need clarified.

Who is the 3rd person that opened the door when the cops got there? Why are they in their underwear? Why does Pelosi call him a friend but says he doesn’t know him and then says David’s name. Why doesn’t Pelosi call 911 from the bathroom and then come back out to hang with David and the other person?

these items

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT