ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

It's insane what is out there right now. I've seen that the neighbors have seen this guy visit the home multiple times. I've seen that the websites he supposedly post on were made Friday and deleted Saturday.

Who fricken knows.

I do wonder where the hell the guys clothes are. We can verify it was cold in SF that night and this guy did NOT have a vehicle. So he either walked across SF, on a cold night, in just his underwear or his he disrobed in the home.

This is ****in weird, and yall can give IH all the shit in the world but there is some smoke here.
I think the strangest part is the 3rd person that is there. That makes no sense

It's insane what is out there right now. I've seen that the neighbors have seen this guy visit the home multiple times. I've seen that the websites he supposedly post on were made Friday and deleted Saturday.

Who fricken knows.

I do wonder where the hell the guys clothes are. We can verify it was cold in SF that night and this guy did NOT have a vehicle. So he either walked across SF, on a cold night, in just his underwear or his he disrobed in the home.

This is ****in weird, and yall can give IH all the shit in the world but there is some smoke here.

this assumes that most of what you posted isn’t fake news. it’s coming from all the same dubious pizza gate types so i would say there is a 90% chance it’s all bullshit

Pizza gate and this are totally different.

there are a couple facts about this story that need clarified.

Who is the 3rd person that opened the door when the cops got there? Why are they in their underwear? Why does Pelosi call him a friend but says he doesn’t know him and then says David’s name. Why doesn’t Pelosi call 911 from the bathroom and then come back out to hang with David and the other person?

these items
Why are you so convinced there is a third person? The only thing we know is that the police aren’t sure who opened the door and It could be one of the two guys we know about who we’re struggling with a hammer just inside the entryway. The other part of your tweet is just some rumor crap. I don’t see why you’re so convinced on this. Until a report comes out that specifically mentions a 3rd person and the break-in portion of the charges are dropped, I’m going to say this is pretty straight forward on what happened. I know you’re really hoping for gay sex gone wrong because like many on the far right you like to think long and hard about man love, but sometimes things are just what they are on the surface.

Who fricken knows.

Life is pretty insane bruh. Think of all the evolutionary happenstances it has taken for us to be having this conversation right now.
Charles Manson, L Ron Hubbard, etc used to crash/ come and go with Hollywood/music/rich folks all the time.
Could have just been one of those Kato Kailian types. People that are a bit off. But somehow endure themselves to folks. Life is strange.

Why are you so convinced there is a third person? The only thing we know is that the police aren’t sure who opened the door and It could be one of the two guys we know about who we’re struggling with a hammer just inside the entryway. The other part of your tweet is just some rumor crap. I don’t see why you’re so convinced on this. Until a report comes out that specifically mentions a 3rd person and the break-in portion of the charges are dropped, I’m going to say this is pretty straight forward on what happened. I know you’re really hoping for gay sex gone wrong because like many on the far right you like to think long and hard about man love, but sometimes things are just what they are on the surface.

Or the third person had a key and let them in. There may be some security people in a nearby house.

the psycho nudist guy? no. i definitely question pelosi being in his underwear.
It was 2 am. Dude had previously been sleeping. Being rich doesn’t mean you have to dress like Scrooge McDuck when you sleep.

mens-humbug-nightgown-costume.jpg

See @ihhawk laughing at my last post? It literally doesn't register with him that maybe the pizza gate people are lying to him; that he's their mark.
HE. IS. NOT. A. MARK.

He is a fascist, truth is whatever advances the interests of the party and the movement. You posted Orwell yourself in this thread but seem to be missing the point. Going back to 1930's thru 50's verbiage here, IH and the Republican party have completely discarded "bourgeois" notions of morality and truth and values.

Look at these people and what they're doing in the aftermath of this attack. It's completely despicable and vile.

There is a direct line/connection between the incitements of the leaders of the Republican party and pizzagate and a zillion other nonsense "scandals" and then the ramp up to the outright attempt to overthrow the government on 1/06 and this attempted attack against the no 3 leader of the United States. And the clueless Democrats and the "both sides" mainstream media are again letting them get away with it.

And then look at the aftermath of the Kavanaugh incident that wasn't even an attack. Ih and his fellow minions are reacting the way they are because they see the danger if the correct connections are made per this attack by the great mass of the American people, so they're furiously flinging as much shit as they can in every direction they can.

The below tweet is relevant, especially because it's the only lens that Ih and the rest of the con political/media borg are looking at per this attack on the Pelosi's:

Look who’s joining the party of “something doesn’t smell right”

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate the Santa Monica Observer Questionable based on the routine publication of false and misleading information and the use of poor sources.

HE. IS. NOT. A. MARK.

He is a fascist, truth is whatever advances the interests of the party and the movement. You posted Orwell yourself in this thread but seem to be missing the point. Going back to 1930's thru 50's verbiage here, IH and the Republican party have completely discarded "bourgeois" notions of morality and truth and values.

Look at these people and what they're doing in the aftermath of this attack. It's completely despicable and vile.

There is a direct line/connection between the incitements of the leaders of the Republican party and pizzagate and a zillion other nonsense "scandals" and then the ramp up to the outright attempt to overthrow the government on 1/06 and this attempted attack against the no 3 leader of the United States. And the clueless Democrats and the "both sides" mainstream media are again letting them get away with it.

And then look at the aftermath of the Kavanaugh incident that wasn't even an attack. Ih and his fellow minions are reacting the way they are because they see the danger if the correct connections are made per this attack by the great mass of the American people, so they're furiously flinging as much shit as they can in every direction they can.

The below tweet is relevant, especially because it's the only lens that Ih and the rest of the con political/media borg are looking at per this attack on the Pelosi's:

Lol what a complete joke. No one is saying he deserved this. Fun seeing a dumb white male play victim on twitter. Stfu, there are reasonable questions and they should be answered.

HE. IS. NOT. A. MARK.

You are still going with the narrative this guy is some Maga fool?

The first one I noticed was on the Echo, an example would be MSNBC though, they are referring to the guy as his attacker, nothing more about it being a burglary.
CNN is now reporting the attacker had zip ties so the motive of the break in was probably not burglary, but I fail to see how that changes the fact that a conspiracy driven nut job intended to harm Pelosi.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate the Santa Monica Observer Questionable based on the routine publication of false and misleading information and the use of poor sources.
Regarding Hilary dying 6 years ago and a body double being used ever since - some things don't add up. We can't ask questions?

Alright, I'll ask the easy question here, where did he have the zip ties?

The man who is alleged to have attacked Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, in the couple’s San Francisco home had with him a bag that contained multiple zip ties, among other things, according to a source who has been briefed on the incident.

Because Politico in their article says it. The 3rd person opens the door for the cops

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
The man who is alleged to have attacked Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, in the couple’s San Francisco home had with him a bag that contained multiple zip ties, among other things, according to a source who has been briefed on the incident.

Nice. Good find.

Even if the story is 100% legit.. what was the perp doing immediately before and who was he interacting with in the hours leading up to the attack? Who drove him there, are there others involved? I can’t get on board with a lone wolf type scenario.

Even if the story is 100% legit.. what was the perp doing immediately before and who was he interacting with in the hours leading up to the attack? Who drove him there, are there others involved?
He was out bowling. Caught a ride with a jimmy John’s delivery driver. Buzz Aldrin had something to do with it but nobody is asking why.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT