ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

Pizza gate and this are totally different.

there are a couple facts about this story that need clarified.

Who is the 3rd person that opened the door when the cops got there? Why are they in their underwear? Why does Pelosi call him a friend but says he doesn’t know him and then says David’s name. Why doesn’t Pelosi call 911 from the bathroom and then come back out to hang with David and the other person?

these items
Obviously because an 82 year old man with a fractured skull was having a grindr hookup. It's the only way.

DM me and I'll let you know about a bridge I'm selling in Brooklyn.

EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE IS A LIAR AND I AM PARANOID!!!!
Lmao.

just need to make sure that you understand where I’m coming from on this. Clearly Pelosi was seriously injured by David and david needs to be severely punished for injuring Pelosi. There is no disputing the violent actions and I wish Pelosi a speedy recovery.

why david was there and who else was there is what will come out soon.

• Haha
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
Lmao.

just need to make sure that you understand where I’m coming from on this. Clearly Pelosi was seriously injured by David and david needs to be severely punished for injuring Pelosi. There is no disputing the violent actions and I wish Pelosi a speedy recovery.

No you don't, you hope he dies. Otherwise, you wouldn't be spit balling conspiracies. Fact.

Lmao.

It won't matter what facts the officials present, you'll find someone on Twitter that will present alternative facts that you like better.

And apparently you must have more knowledge about how gay sex involves hammers since you've never questioned that. Tell us more about that.
David didn’t assault Pelosi until the police got there. So what’s happening before that? Why are they hanging out in their underwear? Why does Pelosi even know David’s name? Who is the 3rd person that lets the police into the house.

David didn’t assault Pelosi until the police got there. So what’s happening before that? Why are they hanging out in their underwear? Why does Pelosi even know David’s name? Who is the 3rd person that lets the police into the house.

The name is Mike Oxlong.

Absolutely will.

The cops just need to tell us who was the 3rd person and why David and Pelosi were in their underwear. The information from the police has basically stopped at this point.
The guy was arrested for attempted murder, right? In the case of the guy arrested for attempted murder of a SCOTUS, all you needed was the arrest and charges to be all in even though there are a myriad of questions about that incident. What's different about this case?

Reactions: gohawks50
The guy was arrested for attempted murder, right? In the case of the guy arrested for attempted murder of a SCOTUS, all you needed was the arrest and charges to be all in even though there are a myriad of questions about that incident. What's different about this case?
He should be arrested for attentive murder. Not disputing that at all.

Thread is insane. Good job everyone. Well worth the Hamilton a month to keep it running.
It's insane what is out there right now. I've seen that the neighbors have seen this guy visit the home multiple times. I've seen that the websites he supposedly post on were made Friday and deleted Saturday.

Who fricken knows.

I do wonder where the hell the guys clothes are. We can verify it was cold in SF that night and this guy did NOT have a vehicle. So he either walked across SF, on a cold night, in just his underwear or his he disrobed in the home.

This is ****in weird, and yall can give IH all the shit in the world but there is some smoke here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT