ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

They haven't even had the trial yet. Should they show the evidence to the public before the jury? You are not smart.
You make zero sense. We have had countless high profile cases that you saw body cam footage and heard 911 calls before the trial. Making this argument you are either being purposely obtuse or you just aren't very bright.

and the guy who robs the 7/11.. they never put his picture or video of him committing the crime on the news before a trial right? Paul was playing hide the salami with the whacky nudist boy next door. NTTAWT... but lets just be honest about what it was.

Hey dumbass, read this. There's a lot more detail so you'll probably struggle with it. Pelosi DID NOT say the guy was his friend.

Pelosi then asked to use the bathroom, which DePape allowed. Pelosi’s cellphone was charging in the bathroom, so he turned it on and called 911 at 2:23 a.m. and put the phone on its speaker function.

DePape later told police he knew the call was being recorded, but felt Pelosi had pushed him into a corner by making the call. DePape watched him from about 3 feet away while still holding the hammer and zip ties. During the call, Pelosi explained to the dispatcher a man was waiting for Nancy Pelosi to come back, but that she wouldn’t be back for about a day. DePape gestured and told Pelosi to get off the phone.

To defuse the situation, Paul Pelosi told the dispatcher that he did not need police, fire or medical assistance. But Pelosi then asked for Capitol Police because they are usually at the house protecting his wife. The San Francisco police dispatcher, Heather Grives, said he called city police and Pelosi said he understood.

“I don’t know, what do you think?” Pelosi asked DePape. Another man was heard responding: “Everything’s good.”

“Uh, he thinks everything’s good,” Pelosi told Grives. “Uh, I’ve got a problem, but he thinks everything’s good.”

The dispatcher told Pelosi to call back if he changed his mind.

“No, no, no, this gentleman just uh came into the house uh and he wants to wait for my wife to come home,” Pelosi said.

The dispatcher asked if Pelosi knew the man and he said he didn’t. The dispatcher then asked for Pelosi’s name and address, which Pelosi gave him. DePape then told him to put the phone down.

The dispatcher asked for the man’s name and he replied, “My name is David.” When the dispatcher asked who David is, Paul Pelosi said he didn’t know.

“I’m a friend of theirs,” DePape said.

But Pelosi said again he didn’t know the man.

“No, he wants me to get the hell off the phone,” Pelosi said.

The dispatcher offered to stay on the line, but sent police officers to the house when the intruder forced Pelosi to hang up. The dispatcher issued an “A” priority well-being check.

Link

Hey dumbass, read this. There's a lot more detail so you'll probably struggle with it. Pelosi DID NOT say the guy was his friend.

Pelosi then asked to use the bathroom, which DePape allowed. Pelosi’s cellphone was charging in the bathroom, so he turned it on and called 911 at 2:23 a.m. and put the phone on its speaker function.

DePape later told police he knew the call was being recorded, but felt Pelosi had pushed him into a corner by making the call. DePape watched him from about 3 feet away while still holding the hammer and zip ties. During the call, Pelosi explained to the dispatcher a man was waiting for Nancy Pelosi to come back, but that she wouldn’t be back for about a day. DePape gestured and told Pelosi to get off the phone.

To defuse the situation, Paul Pelosi told the dispatcher that he did not need police, fire or medical assistance. But Pelosi then asked for Capitol Police because they are usually at the house protecting his wife. The San Francisco police dispatcher, Heather Grives, said he called city police and Pelosi said he understood.

“I don’t know, what do you think?” Pelosi asked DePape. Another man was heard responding: “Everything’s good.”

“Uh, he thinks everything’s good,” Pelosi told Grives. “Uh, I’ve got a problem, but he thinks everything’s good.”

The dispatcher told Pelosi to call back if he changed his mind.

“No, no, no, this gentleman just uh came into the house uh and he wants to wait for my wife to come home,” Pelosi said.

The dispatcher asked if Pelosi knew the man and he said he didn’t. The dispatcher then asked for Pelosi’s name and address, which Pelosi gave him. DePape then told him to put the phone down.

The dispatcher asked for the man’s name and he replied, “My name is David.” When the dispatcher asked who David is, Paul Pelosi said he didn’t know.

“I’m a friend of theirs,” DePape said.

But Pelosi said again he didn’t know the man.

“No, he wants me to get the hell off the phone,” Pelosi said.

The dispatcher offered to stay on the line, but sent police officers to the house when the intruder forced Pelosi to hang up. The dispatcher issued an “A” priority well-being check.

Link
Solid script. Hollywood couldn’t have done better.

You make zero sense. We have had countless high profile cases that you saw body cam footage and heard 911 calls before the trial. Making this argument you are either being purposely obtuse or you just aren't very bright.
The only cases where I recall seeing body cam footage and hearing 911 calls are those involving possible police misconduct or the suspect is still on the loose. Can you give me an example of a case with that much evidence presented to the public that wasn't a cop issue or a unknown suspect?

Those are public sources, idiot.

This might be the wrong thread for this but, how come WE don't get consistent updates from the security cameras from the hotel Trump is living in? A crime may have taken place and it would go a long ways to easing public doubts about our security to be able to watch for any suspicious behavior.

Last edited:
I hope Paul recovers from the attack, and I hope his attacker goes to jail.

I don't see the point in making it out to be more than what's in the police report. The attacker was an illegal, and the Feds should go after his employer. He was clearly crazy, and his politics were all over the place.

Hopefully when Paul recovers he won't be addicted to painkillers.

They should release everything...just feeds the conspiracy theories if they don't.
"The crazy people will keep being crazy if we don't release everything related to a criminal investigation" isn't anything anyone in law enforcement would ever think or say, and rightfully so.

Don't live in the same moronic fantasy land as KFsdisciple.

"The crazy people will keep being crazy if we don't release everything related to a criminal investigation" isn't anything anyone in law enforcement would ever think or say, and rightfully so.

Don't live in the same moronic fantasy land as KFsdisciple.
ok...release everything that won't compromise the investigation/prosecution.....same as is usually done with other high interest cases. Body cam video has been released in many cases...security camera video ect.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ok...release everything that won't compromise the investigation/prosecution.....same as is usually done with other high interest cases. Body cam video has been release is many cases...security camera video ect.
Can you give an example of 1 of those high profile cases?

I had forgotten. I believe the first video that was made public first was a bystander. It should be noted the body cam footage was released after the media sued. I presume the media will do the same here.

Letting underwear guy hit Pelosi in the head while they were standing there might be negligent 😀
JFC.

The claim: Paul Pelosi and his attacker were in their underwear when police showed up​

David DePape, accused of attacking Paul Pelosi on Oct. 28, has been charged with attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and burglary, among other counts.

Following the attack, social media users have shared a variety of false claims regarding the incident. One of these claims is that Pelosi and DePape were in their underwear when police arrived at the scene.

"Paul Pelosi & his attacker were half naked when the police showed up," says an Oct. 28 Instagram post. "They were both in their underwear."

Follow us on Facebook! Like our page to get updates throughout the day on our latest debunks

The post garnered more than 60,000 likes in the first four days. Similar iterations have been shared on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

The claims are false. A news outlet mistakenly reported that DePape was in his underwear at the time of the attack, but has since published a correction. DePape was wearing shorts while Pelosi was wearing a pajama shirt and boxer shorts, police said.

JFC.

The claim: Paul Pelosi and his attacker were in their underwear when police showed up​

David DePape, accused of attacking Paul Pelosi on Oct. 28, has been charged with attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and burglary, among other counts.

Following the attack, social media users have shared a variety of false claims regarding the incident. One of these claims is that Pelosi and DePape were in their underwear when police arrived at the scene.

"Paul Pelosi & his attacker were half naked when the police showed up," says an Oct. 28 Instagram post. "They were both in their underwear."

Follow us on Facebook! Like our page to get updates throughout the day on our latest debunks

The post garnered more than 60,000 likes in the first four days. Similar iterations have been shared on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

The claims are false. A news outlet mistakenly reported that DePape was in his underwear at the time of the attack, but has since published a correction. DePape was wearing shorts while Pelosi was wearing a pajama shirt and boxer shorts, police said.
its totally unbelievable that nudist would be naked or in his underwear as originally REPORTED. In this case, its not conspiracy, it was reported and retracted when it went bad for the Pelosis.

its totally unbelievable that nudist would be naked or in his underwear as originally REPORTED. In this case, its not conspiracy, it was reported and retracted when it went bad for the Pelosis.
I have a feeling there are going to be a lot more "retractions" when this is all said and done.

JFC.

Okay…corrected. Thanks

Reactions: DFSNOLE
Update: Pelosi opened the door for police and didn’t indicate he was in danger. 30 minutes of who knows what happened before the freak out in front of the cops.

Also update: everyone who accused me of being a conspiracy theorist ITT for not running with the initial story and immediate politicization that happened is an assclown who likely offers little more than a vote for Dems in life.

Looks like we are in line for another Soup episode. It’s really unfortunate when he goes off his meds
It’s unfortunate that your profession exists and 95% of you and your colleagues are not respected by anyone of merit in society.

Oh Soup, there is no need to lash out. If I recall correctly, you still live with you Mom. You should reach out for help tonight.
Unfortunately I’m not soup. I’m a successful individual who despises anything and everything about your choice of profession. I wouldn’t save someone with your career if I had the opportunity.

Future recommendations- don’t disclose that you’re a scumbag by definition in an online forum. You may get pats on the back for spewing stupid left wing talking points, but no one is inviting you over for dinner. And god forbid the Christians are right because we both know where you’re going in a few years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT