ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

What do people think is weird about the video? Seemed pretty straightforward to me.
Pelosi was trying to stay alive until the cops got there. When the attacker sees the cops and realizes time is up, he tried to kill Pelosi with the hammer right in front of them.

What do people think is weird about the video? Seemed pretty straightforward to me.
Pelosi was trying to stay alive until the cops got there. When the attacker sees the cops and realizes time is up, he tried to kill Pelosi with the hammer right in front of them.
According to the Rs it's weird Pelosi was in his underwear. At home. In the middle of the night. When he would have been sleeping. But was being held hostage. By an intruder. Yep. Him being in his underwear makes the video fishy to these dumbfvcks.

I have quite a few blocked, but who are you referring to? I’ve seen one post saying the video is weird. The only weird thing was when they answered the door, Paul and the intruder seemed to both have a hand on the hammer. I thought that was odd, but easily explained.

I don’t believe that there was anything weird going on, otherwise. Video shows the intruder breaking in. Pretty sure he held the old man hostage with the threat of the hammer, waiting for Nancy. My Dad is 82 and wears a diaper, only a diaper, no clothes, 24/7. Someone could very easily hold him hostage, in his diaper, with a hammer.

This is the same take that I have heard today from multiple Trumpy friends. Right wing media is certainly efficient.
How easily some of you blow things off as right-wing media is incredible.

I am not about to make any assumptions, but can you seriously watch that video and not find anything odd about it? I know for sure that if someone broke into my house and were trying to attack me with a hammer I wouldn't be nearly as calm as he was. I also wouldn't address the officers with "hi guys, how are ya?" as the dude is standing right next to me holding the weapon.

Or does thinking the situation is odd automatically make me a Trumpy?

Reactions: CeeTeeHawk1

I am not about to make any assumptions, but can you seriously watch that video and not find anything odd about it? I know for sure that if someone broke into my house and were trying to attack me with a hammer I wouldn't be nearly as calm as he was. I also wouldn't address the officers with "hi guys, how are ya?" as the dude is standing right next to me holding the weapon.

It’s ok to think the video is odd. But to turn it into a gay escapade gone wrong, that’s what the crazies on the right love to do. It doesn’t help that the initial reports were very strange, then corrected. Leads to idiots speculating.

It’s ok to think the video is odd. But to turn it into a gay escapade gone wrong, that’s what the crazies on the right love to do. It doesn’t help that the initial reports were very strange, then corrected. Leads to idiots speculating.
That makes sense and is not surprising. Honestly, I haven't really paid any attention to this story since it happened and I don't read any right-wing or left-wing news outlets (e.g. Fox, MSNBC). Only good, reliable news sources like HROT and Reddit 🙂

I simply was responding to TC who insinuated that thinking the video is weird was just some sort of right-wing media talking point. Believe it or not, some people can watch a video and form an opinion without Tucker or whoever telling us how to feel.

Again, not making assumptions about anything and I'm sure it's explainable, but it doesn't make the video any less odd. Do we know how long this dude busted into the house before the police arrived?

That makes sense and is not surprising. Honestly, I haven't really paid any attention to this story since it happened and I don't read any right-wing or left-wing news outlets (e.g. Fox, MSNBC). Only good, reliable news sources like HROT and Reddit 🙂

I simply was responding to TC who insinuated that thinking the video is weird was just some sort of right-wing media talking point. Believe it or not, some people can watch a video and form an opinion without Tucker or whoever telling us how to feel.

Again, not making assumptions about anything and I'm sure it's explainable, but it doesn't make the video any less odd. Do we know how long this dude busted into the house before the police arrived?
The whole situation is odd, why would you think the video would be "normal"?

The whole situation is odd, why would you think the video would be "normal"?
Again, I said I haven't paid any attention to this story since it happened, as I honestly didn't care.

I guess when I heard yesterday of the video being released, I assumed it was to clear the air on the confusion around the whole situation. Seeing the video now, it just seems to make the whole deal even weirder.

Again, I said I haven't paid any attention to this story since it happened, as I honestly didn't care.

I guess when I heard yesterday of the video being released, I assumed it was to clear the air on the confusion around the whole situation. Seeing the video now, it just seems to make the whole deal even weirder.
What are you confused about? Did you think a guy breaking into someone's house with a hammer was supposed to be normal? Pelosi is 82 years old, I doubt he liked his chances confronting a guy with a hammer while he was half asleep. Good thing for him he opted to deescalate the situation instead and it worked out for him. You can see what happened when the guy eventually saw the cops, that could have happened much sooner and when they weren't there to help.

When most all of you say the same things, to a word, it is obvious that you are doing as you typically do. That is, you are obediently repeating what is fed to you on right wing media.

What are you confused about? Did you think a guy breaking into someone's house with a hammer was supposed to be normal? Pelosi is 82 years old, I doubt he liked his chances confronting a guy with a hammer while he was half asleep. Good thing for him he opted to deescalate the situation instead and it worked out for him. You can see what happened when the guy eventually saw the cops, that could have happened much sooner and when they weren't there to help.
Honestly, I'm confused by quite a bit but for the third time, I don't know enough or care enough to read up on it.

I simply stated that the behavior on display in the video was odd and my opinion had nothing to do with the right-wing media. You seem very confident in what actually happened that night, so I'll take your word on it that he was just de-escalating the problem.

When most all of you say the same things, to a word, it is obvious that you are doing as you typically do. That is, you are obediently repeating what is fed to you on right wing media.
Oh yea, all that right-wing media I am not watching or reading is rotting my brain.

I guarantee you've watched 10x more Fox News than I have in my life.

Honestly, I'm confused by quite a bit but for the third time, I don't know enough or care enough to read up on it.

I simply stated that the behavior on display in the video was odd and my opinion had nothing to do with the right-wing media. You seem very confident in what actually happened that night, so I'll take your word on it that he was just de-escalating the problem.
Your confusion is confusing.

Oh yea, all that right-wing media I am not watching or reading is rotting my brain.

I guarantee you've watched 10x more Fox News than I have in my life.

Seeing how triggered you are by my mention of the efficiency of the right wing media brainwashing machine, no chance.

Last edited:
Yep. Same catch phrases and buzzwords from people with limited vocabulary (and often grammar skills) of their own. Actually quite creepy

So you idiots think the hammer slingin intruder would let Pelosi go to the door no problem? Then decide to attack him after the cops are there?

So you idiots think the hammer slingin intruder would let Pelosi go to the door no problem? Then decide to attack him after the cops are there?

200w.gif

Reactions: globalhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT