ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

Understood- I’m not demanding it but I would be sorely tempted to do it just to shut those dimwits up.
exactly, if there's video evidence of a break-in, and then eye-witness testimony from the police, that goes all the way to destroying any questions around what happened. As it is we have early reports of a possible third-party who may have answered the door (first reported by NBC news) other local news affiliates who gave other info that's maybe since been retracted.. the state's case against this whacko doesn't get worse by releasing any footage that backs up the latest official narratives.

Why's that, so I can learn to be a sheep and never question anything or learn to make excuses for things I know are wrong? Sorry, I could never be a Democrat.
The first reports are the ones righties flocked to and made false claims about and you claim you’re for the opposite. You’re stuck in you Q hole. You need some help before you turn to violence.

Honestly, with cancel culture being what it is, there's no benefit to apologizing. The ones who have fought off the cancel culture best after any incident have just kept it moving.

Could you give an example of a right wing politician or pundit that's been canceled? Seems they can say anything they want & the base laps it up.

Initial reports and the 911 transcripts have been released.
Pelosi repeatedly said to the dispatcher that he didn't know the man, but that isn't stopping the cop haters from saying there is a cover up going on.
They have WH surveillance video and cop body cams and won't release it.

Why allow this to fester?

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Any chance anyone wants to give me the cliffsnotes

maga guy who either was a former nudist or still is one broke into pelosi’s house when she wasn’t there and hit pelosi’s husband with a hammer. sane people are condemning this political violence. insane people are denying he is a maga guy even though he wrote maga blogs and shared maga stuff on social media.

maga guy who either was a former nudist or still is one broke into pelosi’s house when she wasn’t there and hit pelosi’s husband with a hammer. sane people are condemning this political violence. insane people are denying he is a maga guy even though he wrote maga blogs and shared maga stuff on social media.
He isn't Maga, he is a conspiracy theorist who spread some Q shit, in addition to a bunch of other bullshit.

He also happens to be an illegal immigrant, drug addict.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Also LOL at the idea of "just release it, so these people will shut up"

Look at how this thread got to 29 pages, these idiots will just move on to the next thing. We'll get: "The video is doctored!" "They didn't release it until they had enough time to build a set!" "You can tell that Pelosi knew the guy!" "Those look like pajamas! They were about to get it on!"

How has it not been clear that "these people" are not tethered to reality.

Also LOL at the idea of "just release it, so these people will shut up"

Look at how this thread got to 29 pages, these idiots will just move on to the next thing. We'll get: "The video is doctored!" "They didn't release it until they had enough time to build a set!" "You can tell that Pelosi knew the guy!" "Those look like pajamas! They were about to get it on!"

How has it not been clear that "these people" are not tethered to reality.
There was like a 40 page thread about Gaetz getting arrested, welcome to Hort.

The angels will win the pennent.

You are smart enough to know what I'm talking about, if you think it will all come out in court, fair enough, but they could squash this really easily if they wanted.

I can read, but I can't read your mind. What are reasonable people doubting? Also, lol at "squashing this", the alternative facts crowd cannot be bothered be evidence that is contrary to what they wish to believe. Some people still are in denial that this guy went down the MAGA rabbit hole. They can read the guys posts - basically a MAGA manifesto - but that evidence is easily dismissed because they don't like the idea of it, the evidence did no squashing.

he was definitely a qanon guy but he was maga too, which is almost always the case. i mean the dude had a youtube video titled "Democrat FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in Congress!!!"

While normally quiet, DePape eventually began to repeat talking points that Ciccarelli recognized as being espoused in right wing circles.

“It was the whole thing – Hillary Clinton, Pizzagate, MAGA, the election was stolen – all of it.”

Ciccarelli says he last saw Depape when he paid him three days before the attack. He says what happened at the Pelosi’s home shocked him.

You are not this dumb, right. Or just trolling

7f0d53a322ea748b649f162420ed3b356b4eab12.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT