ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

This dude sounds all sorts of effed up. Once lived in a Berkeley storage shed, from the Castro district in San Fran (one of the first lgbtq neighborhoods in country), married nudist activist Gypsy Taub (do not image search her, trust me) who run the Jerry Garcia Healing Clinic homeless shelter, posted links to my pillow and Jan 6 riots, qanon, Kanye, antivax conspiracy theorist, hemp jewelry maker, claims to talk to God. Eeesh.

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
Can someone tell me the difference between a call for a wellness check vs a 911 call?

The cops get a wellness check call at 2:14 am and arrive to find this cat in his underwear in a hammer fight with Pelosi

It made me smile. The difference here is Pelosi's attacker was influenced by right wing misinformation and conspiracy theories. Paul's neighbor was influenced by Paul, not by left wing misinformation or conspiracy theories. Attention needs to be directed at the violence created by right wing misinformation and conspiracy theories.
And your smile was influenced by your left wing hatred. Pretend it would have made a difference if it was an ANTIFA attacker all you want. But you know damned well it wouldn’t have.

This dude sounds all sorts of effed up. Once lived in a Berkeley storage shed, from the Castro district in San Fran (one of the first lgbtq neighborhoods in country), married nudist activist Gypsy Taub (do not image search her, trust me) who run the Jerry Garcia Healing Clinic homeless shelter, posted links to my pillow and Jan 6 riots, qanon, Kanye, antivax conspiracy theorist, hemp jewelry maker, claims to talk to God. Eeesh.

Dude is all over the place.

Or the Sanders guy who tried to kill the GOP baseball team
This post and the equally lame one above it: Did you see me praising political violence then, or say it was wrong? You are relishing the violence.
Now, to be fair I don't know if you really like the violence, or have blossomed into such an attention whore that you can no longer differentiate societal norms.

Reactions: Ree4 and BelemNole
And you are literally the exact same. It's the rhetoric people like you vomit out constantly leading these deranged lunatics to assault politicians. The thing is, you know it's true yet you don't stop. Wonder why that is.
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

This story's going away real fast...

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Can someone tell me the difference between a call for a wellness check vs a 911 call?

The cops get a wellness check call at 2:14 am and arrive to find this cat in his underwear in a hammer fight with Pelosi

Alarm company may have called in a check when the window was broken. But, they said Mr. Pelosi called 911 and they were able to listen in and send officers on a priority call.

Sure. But cheering on someone getting their ass beat BECAUSE of their politics isn’t much different. Every Dem On this board cheered a man throwing a shoe at our president.
You're talking about different levels of violence. Apples to oranges. Surely you can see that.

Life threatening is different from ass whooping, wouldn't you agree? Neither one is right but the stakes are much different.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is staged like the fake hate crimes of jussie and bubba. Either that or it was an SEC agent sent to put an end to paul's insider trading.

Last edited:
I’m just wondering why he is in his underwear. Maybe pelosi likes to play
im wondering why Mr. Pelosi had a hammer as well (or in house with I assume much better weapons, why a hammer was chosen).
“Our officers observed Mr. Pelosi and the suspect both holding a hammer. The suspect pulled the Hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently assaulted him with it. Our officers immediately tackled the suspect and disarmed him and took him into custody, requested emergency backup and rendered medical aid.”

• Haha
Reactions: globalhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT