ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

I’m just wondering why he is in his underwear. Maybe pelosi likes to play
The man attacked someone with a hammer and you're concerned why he was in his underwear. It's probably for the same reason he chose to attack, he's at least a brick or two short of a load.

Reactions: BelemNole
Oh, so when he was trying not to upset the guy that broke in at 2am? Yeah, he should have said “race over here and shoot this guy who broke in, he’ll wait and won’t be upset with me for this call.”
It wasn’t a 911 dispatch. The police went for a welfare check.

Okay troll.
Double down. Why not address the obvious? This guy was supposedly radicalized by republicans, where are the other millions of people attacking with hammers? Maybe this was a guy looking for a reason to use a hammer, and him and the voices found a way together.

Double down. Why not address the obvious? This guy was supposedly radicalized by republicans, where are the other millions of people attacking with hammers? Maybe this was a guy looking for a reason to use a hammer, and him and the voices found a way together.
Supposedly? Did you see he internet history? I think it is pretty evident.

It wasn’t a 911 dispatch. The police went for a welfare check.
Every article (except maybe the sites you prefer) states he got to the bathroom and got his cellphone where he called the police and spoke in “code” and the dispatcher understood what he was trying to say. But yeah, a gay hammer tryst sounds more likely. It really is time to treat you like the rest of the trolls and put you on ignore. You offer nothing but alt right tolling now.

I have not seen his history but I'm guessing it's "republican" shit.

What do you think Chris searches to have things to obses over? He doesn't search "dem good" he searches "repub crazy" to have talking points.

Well, let’s see… it hasn’t been 24 hours since the incident, so maybe, you know, I’d like to wait a bit before blaming half the fing country for this attack 🤷‍♂️ but that’s just me. You’re a disgrace to ironside.

Reactions: HIWILLE
Every article (except maybe the sites you prefer) states he got to the bathroom and got his cellphone where he called the police and spoke in “code” and the dispatcher understood what he was trying to say. But yeah, a gay hammer tryst sounds more likely. It really is time to treat you like the rest of the trolls and put you on ignore. You offer nothing but alt right tolling now.
The only Thing I have looked at is the San Francisco reporters tweet with the calls made to 911. Listening to the 911 folks talk about it

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
That’s all he says. No logic, no argument, nothing of substance except headlines from the left. That individual possesses absolutely nothing to offer other than calling people stupid and robot-like comments about issues.
its very cult-like behavior.

My guess:

The guy has never actually voted in his his life. He had "figured out" exactly how Trump had cheated and he was there to tell Nancy, which is why he was unarmed , and shit went sour. That would examine why he wanted to wait.

And it only happens to you. Why do bad things happen to good people?
That’s a fantastic question that doesn’t have an answer for this board… my educated guess is that no one on here is used to criticism from a guy that lets it fly, doesn’t care about abortion, and is generally 100X more aggressive than your standard republican. (Because I’m not a republican, I simply hate the left 🤷‍♂️)

Reactions: KFsdisciple
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT