ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Pelosi attacked in his own house

Sure. But cheering on someone getting their ass beat BECAUSE of their politics isn’t much different. Every Dem On this board cheered a man throwing a shoe at our president.
Bull. Shit. Once again you can’t even recognize your ridiculous false equivalency. Over and over and over. Then you move the goalposts. RP getting beat up by a neighbor is NOTHING like the constant BS pushed about NP being some evil mastermind. This is done nonstop by psychos like MTG, Boebert and daily in political ads. Not. The. Same. I try really hard not to reply to you but damn, this is terrible even for you.

The mental gymnastics it takes for some of you right wing idiots to excuse/justify this is amazing. You are no longer the Grand Old Party.
Excuse/justify? Are you drunk? It’s a homeless guy with mental health issues and you guys are doing mental gymnastics to somehow blame this on a political party. Stupidity at its finest.

Sorry to hear this and it makes sense now why you post and react the way you do to items here.
Your comment indicates you’re not sorry at all, and just want to personally attack an individual (shocking, that’s the only thing you post, the rest are tweets from hacks)

Reactions: HIWILLE
This is shaping up to be something absolutely unreal. People are able to listen to the 911 recordings and something isn’t adding up.

My god if this ends up being a bad grinder scenario it will be epic.

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
Sorry to hear this and it makes sense now why you post and react the way you do to items here.
You are the biggest POS scum this board has seen, that's saying a lot as well you miserable lunatic. We are laughing at you... Your own people think you are crazy. It's not funny anymore. Move the f out of Iowa and the country you crybaby wuss. I am embarrassed that MEPS passed your psych background check. You are a fraudulent enlistment. I am surprised you were not a friendly fire casualty. Oh wait you were probably a finance dude if you aren't lying about serving.... since you don't know anything about weapons anyway. The next few weeks and probably years will be fun to watch you meltdown not getting your baby way. It will be fun to watch... and if I'm not here after you whine and report me... I hope it will be as enjoyable for 90% of the posters that loathe your existence.

You are the biggest POS scum this board has seen, that's saying a lot as well you miserable lunatic. We are laughing at you... Your own people think you are crazy. It's not funny anymore. Move the f out of Iowa and the country you crybaby wuss. I am embarrassed that MEPS passed your psych background check. You are a fraudulent enlistment. I am surprised you were not a friendly fire casualty. Oh wait you were probably a finance dude if you aren't lying about serving.... since you don't know anything about weapons anyway. The next few weeks and probably years will be fun to watch you meltdown not getting your baby way. It will be fun to watch... and if I'm not here after you whine and report me... I hope it will be as enjoyable for 90% of the posters that loathe your existence.
Yeah. Sounds like you’re laughing…

the idiots are the people who think we need to send a social worker to a hammer fight.
That’s all he says. No logic, no argument, nothing of substance except headlines from the left. That individual possesses absolutely nothing to offer other than calling people stupid and robot-like comments about issues.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Just looking through the tweeter feed that I posted from the San Francisco reporter. This doesn’t smell normal at all. Lots of stuff posted in that thread. The arrest history of this guy will come out soon. There might be some eye opening things in it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT