ADVERTISEMENT

MSU postponed

I would have been very surprised if they would have gotten all 20 games in without a hitch.

Just hope we don't start piling up too many of these postponements. Rescheduling will become dicy.

Just hope we don't end up canceling any games against "likely wins"!

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Both sides all day long - “We’ll wait and see once we do tomorrow’s tests.”

Me - “ Good. Get all the info you need to make the right dec-.”

MSU - cancel the game

Me - ??????

Will be interesting if there are more positive cases or is that worm IZZO just avoiding a beat down
This. Izzo knows this was going to be an ugly L and avoided it. It will be interesting to see if they have issues for their next game or two that just happen to be at home vs Indiana and Illini. Izzo is a slime ball pos.

Get used to it, it won't be the only game cancelled. One thing for sure is I am glad Iowa got there Covid issues out of the way pre-season.
Edit: not cancelled, postponed

Reactions: Hawkeye_Pride06
What is the rationale the B1G uses for choosing 17 days? has anyone seen this?

I would think x # of days after last symptoms and 2 consecutive negative texts would be sufficient?

Sucks but I’m ok with it. I’d rather not add the additional risk of us getting an infection spread on the team mid-season. Losing 1 game is better than 4 in a row. Makes the NW reschedule to Sunday easier to handle too.

Reactions: Sandistar
What is the rationale the B1G uses for choosing 17 days? has anyone seen this?

I would think x # of days after last symptoms and 2 consecutive negative texts would be sufficient?
It was previously 21 days during football season until they changed it to 17 days to help tOSU. The reasoning was for myocarditis and testing for it after COVID.

Reactions: natchrlman and KcTo
Really pissed, robbing Iowa and Luka of another win. You can bet Izzo won't try to reschedule this game. Yeah I'm mad.....it's the one thing I and many Iowa fans look forward to to take our minds off of this unprecedented times.
And I agree with a previous poster, if this game is not rescheduled then the game scheduled at Michigan St. should be moved to Carver, period!

So glad this gov has all these great restrictions, it’s helping a lot in Michigan :rolleyes:
She can't control everyone. The state of Iowa has the same problems. A lot of idiots out wondering around without masks. True story - a couple walked by my wife and me today without masks on. The guy was decked out in full MI gear.

Well shoot. Here comes another channel surfing Thursday.
I was looking forward to this Hawkeye squad executing a good old beat down of Sparty. Oh well. Just delaying the inevitable Izzo. Your day will come.
This. A home game in the pocket.

Well shoot. Here comes another channel surfing Thursday.
I was looking forward to this Hawkeye squad executing a good old beat down of Sparty. Oh well. Just delaying the inevitable Izzo. Your day will come.
I have been binge watching Ozark on Netflix give it a try

Reactions: Nohawknamesleft
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT