ADVERTISEMENT

Mulkey

1200x0.jpg

She's a hot head. We can get under her skin and get her drawing technicals.

I get that you want to look nice on national TV. but the bitch looks like she's going to the oscars/cocktail party.
My other bitch is why do these women have these long eyelashes???
Why do the eyelashes bother you? They are not making you wear them. Maybe you are just into paternalism, wanting to control virtually all a woman does?
Why does it matter what she wears? Mulkey's resume is as flashy as the clothes she wears. She was her HS valedictorian, led her HS BB team to 4 state championships, won an Olympic gold medal, she is the first person in women's NCAA BB to win a national championship as a player, an assistant coach, and as a head coach. She was an All-American point guard and won two national championships at Louisiana Tech as a player. She won 3 national championships at Baylor, and now in her 2nd year at LSU has taken them to their first ever national championship game.
From my perspective, she has accomplished quite enough to wear anything she desires. And if you were to criticize her to her face, she would probably tear you a new anal opening. Then we'd know who the bitch is.

Why do the eyelashes bother you? They are not making you wear them. Maybe you are just into paternalism, wanting to control virtually all a woman does?
Why does it matter what she wears? Mulkey's resume is as flashy as the clothes she wears. She was her HS valedictorian, led her HS BB team to 4 state championships, won an Olympic gold medal, she is the first person in women's NCAA BB to win a national championship as a player, an assistant coach, and as a head coach. She was an All-American point guard and won two national championships at Louisiana Tech as a player. She won 3 national championships at Baylor, and now in her 2nd year at LSU has taken them to their first ever national championship game.
From my perspective, she has accomplished quite enough to wear anything she desires. And if you were to criticize her to her face, she would probably tear you a new anal opening. Then we'd know who the bitch is.
my apologies, Karen.

Kim you should either be resting or watching game film

• Haha
Reactions: Whinny and AIAHawk
Wow. That's quite a response. Some would call that projection. Her antics are annoying and she likes being a joke and unlikeable. She literally does it for that exact reason. That's fine, she's proud of it, and it elicits the response she receives, which is typically negative. I don't know why gender is being forced into this. The eyelashes seem insane to me because I can't comprehend how one could see as efficiently.

What I see is a person dressing to receive attention in any capacity (literally wearing feathers on her clothes knowing it can't possibly be appealing to anybody unfortunate enough to have to look at it), an aw shucks persona which isn't real (she's a car sales rep like Calipari or Pitino), a wannabe southern belle (which is the antithesis of true feminist ideology), and stepping on the court despite being repeatedly told not to about 60 times per game.

Nobody is questioning how good she is. She is a great coach but a good person, I don't think so. I feel bad for her victims/players.

This great person even told Griner she wasn't allowed to come out with her sexuality while on the team. How is this a coach that actually cares about her players? Yes, she's a bitch!

Barry Sanders was the greatest RB of all time (my opinion - but not the point). Let’s just say I respect his style quite a bit more.

Her achievements are incredible. I respect her achievements. I cringe at/ don’t respect her look-at-me approach. And I’ve also found her to come off as disrespectful in her comments towards opponents. Quite the opposite of Bluder, as a side note.

I don’t care if it’s a man, women, child, purple , pink, or blue… I’d say the same thing regardless of who the person is. Note my PJ Fleck comparison above.

Barry Sanders was the greatest RB of all time (my opinion - but not the point). Let’s just say I respect his style quite a bit more.

Her achievements are incredible. I respect her achievements. I cringe at/ don’t respect her look-at-me approach. And I’ve also found her to come off as disrespectful in her comments towards opponents. Quite the opposite of Bluder, as a side note.

I don’t care if it’s a man, women, child, purple , pink, or blue… I’d say the same thing regardless of who the person is. Note my PJ Fleck comparison above.
Barry Sanders is undoubtedly the greatest running back of all-time.

Not even close honestly.

Reactions: ShonnDeereGreene
That would be GLORIOUS
She will work the officials like to make Izzo mild. She always was on the border line of insanity at Baylor, legendary tantrums...wait she was insane at Baylor, so expect her to prance around on the sidelines like she is the Queen of the court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT