ADVERTISEMENT

My heart bleeds for Steve Alford after blowing that 17 point 2nd half lead.

200.gif

Hawk fans are a vindictive bunch.
Not really. I personally loved seeing Tom Davis do what he did at Drake. Wouldn't care if Lickliter were successful elsewhere. If McCaffrey left tomorrow or got fired I wouldn't be bothered if he did well at his next stop. We root against Alford because the guy is a complete narcissist dick. Same goes for Biff Ferentz. If he ever has a coaching job again...

Not really. I personally loved seeing Tom Davis do what he did at Drake. Wouldn't care if Lickliter were successful elsewhere. If McCaffrey left tomorrow or got fired I wouldn't be bothered if he did well at his next stop. We root against Alford because the guy is a complete narcissist dick. Same goes for Biff Ferentz. If he ever has a coaching job again...
Don't get me wrong....I was not an Alford fan. In fact, I was hoping he was leaving for Missouri the year before he left for New Mexico when it looked like that was happening.

But I guarantee you and every other fan would have overlooked Alford's narcissism if he had led the Hawks to the Final Four.

You loved seeing Dr. Tom go 25-47 in conference and 54-66 overall at Drake?

Wow his record was that bad? I guess I remember that differently. I remember him turning them around, even though though their best seasons were under Davis' kid. I'd have lost money on that bet...

Reactions: NI hawk

Bottom line, and I’ve said it for my 20 years of existence on this board… People generally don’t have a clear vision of anything they just go off their frustrations.

The old axiom has always proved true for me, things are never as good, and never as bad as they appear.

And we all eventually get apathetic and want something different. It’s actually the death of Joy.

Do you think all those fans down at Alabama were OK with winning “some” championships, no, they wanted to win them all and when they didn’t many of them got pissy…

Reactions: HawknBadgerLand
alford is the only former coach I actively root against.
He is a tool.
Douchey as a coach. Loved throwing his players under the bus.
And a real a$$hole dealing with people at the university and in IC.

Don't get me wrong....I was not an Alford fan. In fact, I was hoping he was leaving for Missouri the year before he left for New Mexico when it looked like that was happening.

But I guarantee you and every other fan would have overlooked Alford's narcissism if he had led the Hawks to the Final Four.
Yeah, but he never, so fock him

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk
alford is the only former coach I actively root against.
He is a tool.
Douchey as a coach. Loved throwing his players under the bus.
And a real a$$hole dealing with people at the university and in IC.
And yet he comes off as an active religous man he is the Anti christ

Damien Thorn!

• Haha
Reactions: BirdistheWord
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT