ADVERTISEMENT

National Signing Day

very average class....nothing really sticks out as a HUGE get
Then you must be looking at only the star ratings. The DL prospects are probably the most athetic group we have ever recruited. QB is a solid mobile QB prospect. TE's look well above average. Two 4-star OL. Those three Iowa LBers are all very good athletes. Average, NOT. Four years from now people will ask, where did Iowa get some of these guys?

very average class....nothing really sticks out as a HUGE get
Agree 100%!!! Iowa has failed to land a dynamic playmaker on offense once again! Sorry guys but until they get somebody who is lightning fast that can stretch the field and make opponents scheme for him, this offense will continue to be subpar. After watching Jaylen Watson's tape, he could really excel at WR but of course he is slotted to play defense.

Last edited:
Agree 100%!!! Iowa has failed to land a dynamic playmaker on offense once again! Sorry guys but until they get somebody who is lightning fast that can stretch the field and make opponents scheme for him, this offense will continue to be subpar. After watching Jaylen Watson's tape, he could really excel at WR but of course he is slotted to play defense.
We have play makers at RB and TE.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Tyler Barnes On Jaylen Watson:

He was unguardable at wide receiver, but we saw him as a DB. He was awesome for someone that hadn’t played the position.

🤨 Having an offense is overrated.

I know this is a Rival's site, but if you look at 24/7 six or seven of Iowa's recruits are 4-stars.......Rivals:1. Not sure what to make of it.

Reactions: Franisdaman
The 21 signees:

GB0sa8iXYAEmMtj

Saw something about Watson kid from Toledo being 'unguardable' as a receiver. Also good as a DB. So of course we sign him as a DB, not receiver. Seems like this happens a lot. Why?

10 defensive/SP signees. I will give those coaches the benefit of the doubt that they are GREAT additions.
QB that runs a 4.55 (like it!)
230 lb RB (I like it)
6'4" WR (I like it)
3 O-Linemen (I like it)

Now....we will see how it shakes out but I like this class on the surface.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT