ADVERTISEMENT

Nazis hanging in Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Acceptance of it’?

What should we do, get rid of the 1st amendment?

The Skokie Case was 25-50 individuals.

How do you blame Trump or the GOP for that?

Or do you recognize these fringes were in American society decades ago too?
Yes, that is correct. Acceptance of this behavior. There previously were 2 political parties who would condemn this behavior, it was truly fringe. Then Trump came along and made this behavior acceptable to 50% of the country. I truly don't know what else to say.

Yes, that is correct. Acceptance of this behavior. There previously were 2 political parties who would condemn this behavior, it was truly fringe. Then Trump came along and made this behavior acceptable to 50% of the country. I truly don't know what else to say.
there were no nazi groups nor kkk prior to 2016? ok, history people!!

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Neither.

I'm equating the tolerance for groomers and trans with nazis. I find both unappealing but if we have to let Bob wear a bra and panties and a pussy hat and strut down first Ave, we have to tolerate bigots and assholes too. #diversity
Says the ignorant bigot. You just can’t make this shit up! just another day on GIAOT.

Neither.

I'm equating the tolerance for groomers and trans with nazis. I find both unappealing but if we have to let Bob wear a bra and panties and a pussy hat and strut down first Ave, we have to tolerate bigots and assholes too. #diversity

Wow. Putting Nazis and the trans population in the same realm is beyond deplorable.

Your true colors show again.

You are an aggrieved, insecure, hateful bigot.

Wow. Putting Nazis and the trans population in the same realm is beyond deplorable.

Your true colors show again.

You are an aggrieved, insecure, hateful bigot.
You're a website warrior who wouldn't have the pair to say that to my face... at least we both accept what we are.

Also those dumbasses aren't nazis. They're idiots that you're giving EXACTLY what they want... your attention.

You're a website warrior who wouldn't have the pair to say that to my face... at least we both accept what we are.

Also those dumbasses aren't nazis. They're idiots that you're giving EXACTLY what they want... your attention.

I would most certainly call a bigot like yourself a bigot to their face. Bigots are the weakest type of cowards, and I would take pleasure in exploiting this.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being, an irrelevant little man who knows he's irrelevant. You are outdated and unneeded.

And you know it.

These feelings manifest as the hateful bigotry you regularly portray on these boards.

The world will be better off when you and your views vacate it.

And again, you know this.

😘🤏❄️

Last edited:
I would most certainly call a bigot like yourself a bigot to their face. Bigots are the weakest type of cowards, and I would take pleasure in exploiting this.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being, an irrelevant little man who knows he's irrelevant. You are outdated and unneeded.

And you know it.

These feelings manifest as the hateful bigotry you regularly portray on these boards.

The world will be better of when you and your views vacate it.

And again, you know this.

😘🤏❄️
Any time any place.

Wasn't it basically a white supremacist group that took down the FBI building in Oklahoma during the Clinton years?
no basically it was the cia or fbi and they invented a white supremacist group to blame it on to make clinton look good and repubs look bad. they evacuated the fbi that day. tim mcveigh was a patsy. but yes there were groups like that during the clinton years and prior. yes there were. trump did not make them emboldened.

Neither.

Unlike you I am pro gay/alphabet people but you are correct.
Nazi's are deplorable but it is their 1st amendment right to demonstrate how deplorable they are. Just like it is every college kid's right to call for Jewish extermination and chant "river to the sea"

Reactions: KFsdisciple
no basically it was the cia or fbi and they invented a white supremacist group to blame it on to make clinton look good and repubs look bad. they evacuated the fbi that day. tim mcveigh was a patsy. but yes there were groups like that during the clinton years and prior. yes there were. trump did not make them emboldened.
OMG
And all this time I thought it was the Illuminati and Queen Elizabeth.
😵‍💫

Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games

I guess you missed it.

Unlike you I am pro gay/alphabet people but you are correct.
Nazi's are deplorable but it is their 1st amendment right to demonstrate how deplorable they are. Just like it is every college kid's right to call for Jewish extermination and chant "river to the sea"
A lot of stuff people find repulsive but are made to tolerate.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
How can you curtail free speech?
It was a nod to the over the top reaction by the Republican leadership towards Dem lawmakers last year. My point being, Nazis won't draw the same reaction that mouthy young black legislators drew.

It was a nod to the over the top reaction by the Republican leadership towards Dem lawmakers last year. My point being, Nazis won't draw the same reaction that mouthy young black legislators drew.
You insinuating all young black legislators are mouthy?

Neither.

No, we don't have to tolerate it. We can condemn it, tolerate it or support it. I condemn nazis and have no tolerance for them. I support LGBTQ+.

We know where you fall.

No, we don't have to tolerate it. We can condemn it, tolerate it or support it. I condemn nazis and have no tolerance for them. I support LGBTQ+.

We know where you fall.
Then you're an anti white-hating bigot with whitephobia.... am I doing this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT