ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

hawkjt

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2004
Start tonite(I know technically it's play-in) with Hawks handling Heat to clinch #7seed.
Wolves battling Lakers now without gobert, McDaniel and Garza but are up 10 early in 2nd.
Surprised that wolves have not activated Luka with Reed and Gobert out.
Lakers are deep now and probably will wear them down but wolves hot from arc so far.(7 of 12).

The real season is here! Go Bulls!

Start tonite(I know technically it's play-in) with Hawks handling Heat to clinch #7seed.
Wolves battling Lakers now without gobert, McDaniel and Garza but are up 10 early in 2nd.
Surprised that wolves have not activated Luka with Reed and Gobert out.
Lakers are deep now and probably will wear them down but wolves hot from arc so far.(7 of 12).

The real season is here! Go Bulls!
Agree, why isn’t Garza on the bench in this game?

Wish I could watch this game on tv and not on my phone but I’m pretty sure tnt has the worst streaming app ever. I will not let me sing into the app on my Apple TV. Really starting to piss me off

Lakers charging with 7-0 run to cut it to 3 with 8 minutes in the 4th.
Wolves played well to hold off so far.

Wolves gonna be kicking themselves if they can't get a look here. Scoreless for 6 minutes to finish the game. Choke

Not sure why i stayed up just to watch the t-wolves in prime chocking fashion and only giving myself 5 hours of sleep doing so.
When will I learn

Barkley and Shaq ripped Kat in the postgame.
Down the stretch Kat was matched up with smaller guys in the paint and instead of posting up and demanding the ball he floated out to the perimeter.
That really offends these analyst's sensibilities.
I have never liked Kats game.
They were better with Ant taking over and Gobert/Reed/Garza at the 5.
They should move Kat.

Bulls trying to rally from an 18 pt 3rd qtr deficit...down to 5 points with 9 minutes left in their season.
Probably too little, too late.
Cmon Bullies!
One thing: like in the NCAA tourney the refs have totally swallowed the whistles so far.
Huge contact being allowed .
Crazy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ehhhdolph
Wow! Bulls complete an amazing 2nd half comeback with a 23 pt turnaround in an elimination game in front of the Raptor home crowd.
Zach LaVine had 25 in 2nd half, 38 for the game.
Raptors missed 18 fts in this 4 PT loss.
The Toronto Arena went deathly silent as the Bulls crushed that rabid fan base hopes.
The had thousands of fans outside the sold-out arena watching giant tv screens.
One amusing sidenote: Demarr Derozen's 11 year old daughter had courtside seat and let out a piercing scream on each and every Raptor free throw possibly causing Toronto to miss 18 free throws.
Her scream could clearly be heard on TV in the giant arena.
Too bad, so sad...go home Raptors!

Great comeback by the Bulls and terrible FT shooting by the Raptors. Here's hoping the T-Wolves win tomorrow. I think my Nuggets would rather see them than SGA and the Thunder.

Reactions: blhawk
I expect the Wolves to fold like a cheap cardtable tomorrow nite.
Thunder more dangerous to Nuggets no doubt.
From a pure fan standpoint I hope for competitive series. I am a Bulls fan but do root for Kings and nuggets in the West.

Reactions: seminoledq
I can just imagine that the Warriors will get 95% of the close questionable calls against the Kings.

Bulls- heat tied with 5 minutes to go. Great game. Very physical.
Refs helping Heat all nite.

LOL at Strus. He went down like he'd been shot. Just a laughable foul.

Zach had a bad game after a great game vs Raptors.
If he plays normal Bulls win.
Bucks gonna sweep this heat team.

Typical ending to this season. One of the more frustrating and unlikable of my teams ive ever encountered regardless of sport. Sad

Reactions: blhawk
They shoulda tanked to have a decent chance of retaining a trade protected top 4 pick.
Now, they got nutting, no pick no chance no hope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT