ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

Keegan couldn’t guard anyone. Not sure if he will play much more than 15-20 MPG this series.
I was wondering why he was given the hook, when other players struggled. But it was his defense, I suppose that was pretty sucky, combined with bench guys at his position coming in and doing well. Hope he bounces back.

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Hardly watch any NBA, but that was a fabulous second half.

And Murray won't play much because the playoffs are the one time when defense matters and he's just too slow to keep up.

Reactions: Tenacious E

And Murray won't play much because the playoffs are the one time when defense matters and he's just too slow to keep up.
Maybe this is just a bad matchup for him. I always thought of him as a good defender, but maybe against elite players in the playoffs it is just not in his lane right now.

Lakers can make a deep run if they get D outta LeBron and AD like they did today.
I’d also be okay if Lebron stopped shooting 3’s. I know he hit a few today but goddammit I cringe every single time he shoots one.

Don't count it out. Lakers played great D towards the end of the year and it intensifies in the playoffs.
They needed Austin Reaves going off at the end to win that game. They can’t rely on that.
And, AD wouldn’t be able to make it through an extended playoff run.

It was weird rooting for the Lakers - loved how Reeves didn't even consider giving up the ball to Lebron the last few possessions

Reactions: McLovin32
They needed Austin Reaves going off at the end to win that game. They can’t rely on that.
And, AD wouldn’t be able to make it through an extended playoff run.
I wouldn’t say they “needed” him to go off to win. He happened to get hot and they played to the hot hand. When your like 5th scoring option can close out a close game for you…that’s a luxury.

Last edited:
Giannis should have 3 fouls.

Had Giannis and Herro in my Parlay…..

flush-money-down-toilet-flush-money-down-toilet-throws-dollar-bills-toilet-loss-concept-close-up-selective-focus-136963074.jpg

Reactions: noleclone2
Had Giannis and Herro in my Parlay…..

flush-money-down-toilet-flush-money-down-toilet-throws-dollar-bills-toilet-loss-concept-close-up-selective-focus-136963074.jpg
Yeah, that's just super bad luck there. Stopped doing player bets/parlays after I had a 7 leg parlay die because Luka rolled his ankle 2 min into a game and he sat the rest. Was final leg of a +1800 parlay and needed him to hit 25+

Reactions: Scott559

That was one of his question marks coming to the league, his lateral quickness. I think it was a mixture of his defense and Trey lyles and Monk playing great. Also to be fair to Keegan, no one matches up well vs the warriors on defense haha.

Chris Paul is such a cry baby dirty player. He’s just grabbing and holding players the whole game.

T-Wolves have 1 pt in early 4 minutes to start the 3rd. That's atrocious.

Almost all the playoff games were interesting. T-Wloves look like a D league team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT