ADVERTISEMENT

NBA

He also played 35 minutes compared to Wemby's 23. I'm by no means saying he's going to have a Tim Duncan type of career, but I think saying he was an "after thought" in his first game isn't right.
Wemby only played 23 minutes because he got in foul trouble and kept turning it over.

Whatever jitters he had in the first game were gone tonight. He looked like a completely different player. Double-double and sent the game to overtime where the Spurs won.

I’d just like to shoutout Desmond Bane as the only player to suck so hard that he busted a beautiful 20 leg parlay that otherwise would have hit.

Also the new rules have given me new hope. Could I score ten points in an NBA game?

My answer is yes. I’d play the whole game against the Celtics and take the technical shots they get for flopping.

I'd want him if I had a veteran team that wasn't playoff caliber and I needed "that guy" to have a chance at the playoffs.

If I'm a contender with a good, solid core? Nah, I don't want that headache, and he'll eventually be a headache.
Yeah, I was imprecise- more specifically, why would the Clippers want him? I don’t see how he makes them better.

Reactions: OhAdam and SSG T
Last laugh for wemby and spurs with miraculous comeback to win in regulation.
I'd gave up a steal that allowed spurs their 1st lead of game with 1.2 seconds.
Wemby scored 2 buckets in last 30 seconds to bring them back.

Suns gave that game away. Since the NBA has tried to cut back on load management, more and more teams are pulling their starters with big leads going into the fourth quarter. If Allen and Gordon had stayed in the whole time and continued to shoot threes (Allen was 5-6 and Gordon was 4-7 before they sat them) the Spurs wouldn’t have gotten close.

1 game into the season, and the Bulls had a players only meeting. (Sigh),
Every Chicago sports franchise minus the Cubs - who are just mediocre - is a total shitshow right now.

Very, very aggravating.

I mean, I am on board with the Bedard rebuild for the Blackhawks, but this will be a long season for them too. The Sox, Bears and Bulls are all league-leading dumpster fires :mad:

The showboating in the NBA is becoming a turnoff for me. There are times it’s appropriate but most of the time, it’s not
Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

Every Chicago sports franchise minus the Cubs - who are just mediocre - is a total shitshow right now.

Very, very aggravating.

I mean, I am on board with the Bedard rebuild for the Blackhawks, but this will be a long season for them too. The Sox, Bears and Bulls are all league-leading dumpster fires :mad:
The East is so bad that Chicago will probably be a 6 seed.

The "In-Season Tournament" is dumb enough, but the courts and jerseys are crimes against good sense.

@fivecardstud14, how many City Editions you done ordered?

Other than the Dubz and Lakers, I mean

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT