ADVERTISEMENT

NBA

Magic-Mavs last night was a good one, minus the Magic going ice cold in the second half. No NBA tonight, but Hawks on at 7:00.

Magic-Mavs last night was a good one, minus the Magic going ice cold in the second half. No NBA tonight, but Hawks on at 7:00.
Sixers-Celtics on Wednesday will be awesome. That will likely be the Eastern finals matchup.

Sixers-Celtics on Wednesday will be awesome. That will likely be the Eastern finals matchup.
I hope not, I can’t stand watching the Celtics. They’re better to watch this season than the last couple (Zingis) but watching Brown & Tatum do the same shit every game is not fun.

I hope not, I can’t stand watching the Celtics. They’re better to watch this season than the last couple (Zingis) but watching Brown & Tatum do the same shit every game is not fun.
Not me. Tatum/Brown are the best wing duo in the league. Both in their prime. Donic is so boring...pound pound pound..fall away.

Reactions: mnole03
Not me. Tatum/Brown are the best wing duo in the league. Both in their prime. Donic is so boring...pound pound pound..fall away.
No doubt Doncic has a tendency to take the air out of the ball. The Celtics are 27th in assist rate, with only the Knicks, Bulls & Blazers trailing them. Dribble, dribble, iso, chuck up a three. Real cool.

Jokic is the man! He absolutely looks like there is no way he should even be on the court when athletically comparing him to other players in the league. But damn if he doesn't show up every game and just stuff that stat sheet every single night. I've been able to go see quite a few Nuggets games the past 3 years, and he makes it look so damn easy.

Jokic is the man! He absolutely looks like there is no way he should even be on the court when athletically comparing him to other players in the league. But damn if he doesn't show up every game and just stuff that stat sheet every single night. I've been able to go see quite a few Nuggets games the past 3 years, and he makes it look so damn easy.
They’re going to need him the next few weeks. Glad MPJ seems like he’s gotten over his awful stretch.

He's shooting 71% inside the 3 point line so far this year, and has been without Murray for half of it

The Warriors are by five on the T-Wolves at the half, without Curry or Thompson (He did nothing in two minutes)

Also it turns out this whole in season tournament means nothing. Good teams are playing like butt.

So how many games does Draymond get suspended and how many games does he deserve to get suspended?

At this point I honestly feel like the guy should be out of the league. He’s cheap shot thug.
How to you go up behind someone breaking up a brawl and just put him in a choke hold and continue choking him even though he has his arms up in the air surrendering.

I’m guessing he will get 2 games. Adam Silver has no balls so he won’t give him more games.

Reactions: nelly02
Considering how much money the leagues and teams make, yeah, it's pretty silly.
Okay the league and teams are making a lot of money. Lots of other business’s are making a lot of money. Are they paying the lowest employee over a million dollars like the NBA is.
Yeah the minimum salary in the NBA is 1.1 million dollars and I’d say roughly 2-3 guys on each team play 0-3 minutes a game

I watch games because I like sports and played sports that’s the entertainment for me. I don’t watch to see them show boat and entertain the crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
Okay the league and teams are making a lot of money. Lots of other business’s are making a lot of money. Are they paying the lowest employee over a million dollars like the NBA is.
Yeah the minimum salary in the NBA is 1.1 million dollars and I’d say roughly 2-3 guys on each team play 0-3 minutes a game

I watch games because I like sports and played sports that’s the entertainment for me. I don’t watch to see them show boat and entertain the crowd.

Why do you care if they're paid well? You realize the money is getting made regardless, I'd rather the players get it than the owners.

And other businesses that make tons of money should be paying their lowest paid employees WAY more money than they do.

But hey, the rich get richer and the rest get screwed is the American way

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT