ADVERTISEMENT

NBC news correspondent calls out Kamala Harris for interview

I thought Yamiche Alcindor was smarter than that. Values doesn't mean policies. There's nothing wrong with a politician, for the right reasons, like actually learning about something, changing the way the belief on a subject. Most of them do.

I thought Yamiche Alcindor was smarter than that. Values doesn't mean policies. There's nothing wrong with a politician, for the right reasons, like actually learning about something, changing the way the belief on a subject. Most of them do.

Don't be naive. Kamala isn't changing her beliefs.

Why is this an issue? Trump's values change with whoever is writing the check for him. And the issue is, why is this something that needs to be talked about with Harris but it isn't something that is ever discussed about Trump? If you aren't willing to hold Trump's feet to the fire on this issue then just STFU about anyone else.

Explain that to your presidential candidate,.. She doesn't seem to understand the difference.
No. YOU don't understand the difference which was what I was pointing out in the post you responded to. It was surprising Yamiche didn't understand, considering she's educated. I could guarantee you wouldn't get it, you being you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT