ADVERTISEMENT

CNN lands Kamala Harris-Tim Walz interview, their first since becoming new Democratic ticket

What are you talking about? The only one with papers to read from was Bash. Can you post a clip of Harris reading off talking points?
He’s a fvcking moron. He was going to bash this interview regardless.
Yeah. The moron isn't the dopes who can't see how obvious it was she was reading from notes during her answers. Holy shit.

But you guys were gonna proclaim it the greatest interview ever given, regardless of how dumb she looked reading from her obvious notes for the simplest of questions.

Yeah. The moron isn't the dopes who can't see how obvious it was she was reading from notes during her answers. Holy shit.

But you guys were gonna proclaim it the greatest interview ever given, regardless of how dumb she looked reading from her obvious notes for the simplest of questions.
So no, you have no actual proof of this. Damn, you're dumb.

Are you gonna be ok? Maybe start another migrant thread.

240829192712-kamala-harris-gallery-update-082924.jpg

jpeg
tim-walz-and-kamala-harris-with-dana-bash.jpg

Where are these papers she's reading from?

I love the meltdown from the Rs here. If you had anything you'd be throwing clip after clip of her giving weird after weird answer. Instead all you have are generic gripes while saying that we should have watched football instead. Damn, you guys suck.
I watched football and came on this thread in the morning to see what I missed… I guess the interview went exactly like I figured: clear and intelligent answers, but nothing about people not eating bacon because of windmills? How could she not touch on that at the very least?

I watched football and came on this thread in the morning to see what I missed… I guess the interview went exactly like I figured: clear and intelligent answers, but nothing about people not eating bacon because of windmills? How could she not touch on that at the very least?
She didn’t even bash the military or talk about getting electrocuted by sharks. How is she supposed to win this thing with clear coherent responses to policy questions.

Oh sure, this is America. You and yours are just so full of shit. Trump poopy pants all over himself all the time whether in interviews, speeches, Truth Social meltdowns, whatever, but what's REALLY important are theater critiques of Democrats.

I used to ask how people like you keep your heads from exploding from the cognitive dissonance, but you've all just gone the full fascist, full cult.
There we go with the fascist trope. Original. And I think your party should look inward. So common is this overused word that wikipedia has a section on this specifically in the article on fascism:

"The term fascist has been used as a pejorative, regarding varying movements across the far right of the political spectrum. George Orwell noted in 1944 that the term had been used to denigrate diverse positions "in internal politics": while fascism is "a political and economic system" that was inconvenient to define, "as used, the word 'Fascism' is almost entirely meaningless. ... almost any English person would accept 'bully' as a synonym for 'Fascist,'", and in 1946 wrote that "...'Fascism' has now no meaning except in so far as it signifies something not desirable." Richard Griffiths of the University of Wales wrote in 2000 that "fascism" is the "most misused, and over-used word, of our times".: 1"Fascist" is sometimes applied to post-World War II organizations and ways of thinking that academics more commonly term neo-fascist."

If she was actually reading notes and still sounded that dumb in the 18 minutes they were able to salvage she is WORSE than Joe.

Emotional support grandpa sitting across from the interviewer is weird.

Heard he had a slam dunk on the stolen valor answer lulz. That won't be going away any time soon.

There was zero questions on her tax policy. As expected, the taped interview was state controlled media.
Her tax policy was at least 5 days of the 24/7 news cycle last week. What more do you want to know on it and why would CNN waste time rehashing old material when they had a chance to find something new to talk about?

There we go with the fascist trope. Original. And I think your party should look inward. So common is this overused word that wikipedia has a section on this specifically in the article on fascism:

"The term fascist has been used as a pejorative, regarding varying movements across the far right of the political spectrum. George Orwell noted in 1944 that the term had been used to denigrate diverse positions "in internal politics": while fascism is "a political and economic system" that was inconvenient to define, "as used, the word 'Fascism' is almost entirely meaningless. ... almost any English person would accept 'bully' as a synonym for 'Fascist,'", and in 1946 wrote that "...'Fascism' has now no meaning except in so far as it signifies something not desirable." Richard Griffiths of the University of Wales wrote in 2000 that "fascism" is the "most misused, and over-used word, of our times".: 1"Fascist" is sometimes applied to post-World War II organizations and ways of thinking that academics more commonly term neo-fascist."
You're now defending the word "fascist" as well. Can't make this shit up.

Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT