ADVERTISEMENT

NC State dual

JE in on a single. Jack grabs the far ankle and it’s PD. Restart. Jack on a leg. JE locks up a cradle but they go oob

Reactions: Gusaford
Jack leads 5-2 after 2. JE goes down. Jack gets a 5 second count and a stall warning. JE escapes. 5-3. JE with a TD at the edge and it’s 5-5. Jack turtled up. Stalemate. 1:09 remaining. JE releases. 6-5 Jack.

Can’t keep up with this scrambling. Brands challenging that JE had a cradle locked up I believe

38 seconds left. No TD. Side by JE. TD but then waved off by the second ref saying they were oob. They are reviewing.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
hope i'm wrong, but don't like the siebrecht call here. match up more likely to give up bonus.

When? I don’t get what the freak out is about. The shoulders have to be on the May for a second. It was exciting stuff and perhaps close but that never occurred.
Defensive pins have to be DEFINITE to be called, imo. It was never to that point.

When? I don’t get what the freak out is about. The shoulders have to be on the mat for a full second. It was exciting stuff and perhaps close but that obviously never occurred.
I’d have to watch it again, but that’s what I was thinking. Eireman’s shoulder blades were a good 8 inches off the mat for most of it, and when it got close, he started bridgeing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT