ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs OSU Dual Thread

You don’t know that
MV5BMjI3ODQxNTI3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODE2OTIwMjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX2160_.jpg

I have seen the movie.

not saying it’s their fault but cael gets more calls than anyone and it’s not even close. this applies to freestyle too.
So did Iowa when they were on top. Look at any pro or college sport. The best get the benefit.

According to the announcer, “one of the best in the nation” lol
That's Johnson for you. I'm not a fan of his commentary. He's been out of wrestling so long he misses stuff. We'll have Gibbons tonight. Much better at commentary.

Reactions: Grip220
Davis lost plain and simple that was just about the worst homer cal I have ever seen. Watch the replay, Angel goes directly to the other guys ear and puts the plan to work, both of these guys should be removed from the nationals immediately. The SV call against Mendez was not terrible, but the world knows how F'ed up that 125 call was!

I’m tellin you guys, I have a good feeling about Caliendo. Messy is too messy. If Cali can weather the spazstorm early, he can have his hand raised.
He certainly didn't look invincible that's for sure.
Starfish not looking all world either.

The ref needs to keep the whistle in his mouth and only remove it to talk. He isn't stopping the match fast enough because he has to reach for it.

can Johnson swallow anymore lion D**K, guy is pathetic.
If it were Gibbons he'd be swallowing just as much. Am thinking he and Johnson had a fight over who got to call PSU tonight kind of like Musberger and Herbstreit did over who got to interview Pete Carroll after the USC Rose Bowl all those years ago. At least Gibbons gets to hate on Iowa as a little bit of consolation.

Reactions: eb05
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT