ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs OSU Dual Thread

This is why F*** st is GARBAGE and EVEYONE knows it!!!! If you watch the matches especially at their place, the REFs are 100% bias!!!! This should be looked at by the NCAA!!!! CRIMINAL!!!!

If I was Tom Ryan I would have made them throw me outa the gym!!!!

why did referees start having such problems with reaction time? they can’t figure it out this year.

If the ref can't see that was a takedown, they have no ****ing business reffing the sport of wrestling. Not only did OSU have a takedown, he also should've been getting swipes for nearfall. It was obvious in real time and even more obvious on replay. Absurd that they got that wrong. Have to question whether they have money on this with that egregious of a call.

This is why PSU has zero shot at 170 points. They could get 10 all-Americans but these lower weights have a better chance of getting upset than putting up big time bonus points. Kasak and Truex are in the same boat.

Reactions: Redm18
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Reactions: Gutt15
This is why F*** st is GARBAGE and EVEYONE knows it!!!! If you watch the matches especially at their place, the REFs are 100% bias!!!! This should be looked at by the NCAA!!!! CRIMINAL!!!!

If I was Tom Ryan I would have made them throw me outa the gym!!!!
It's not Penn State's fault the refs made a terrible call. There is no conspiracy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT