ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Championship Thread: Session IV

Agree.

Right now there are three layers in the power rankings.
1...PSU by a mile
2...Hawks, Cornell, Nebby, ASU, Mich, tOSU/NCST
3. Everyone else

One question I have is what happens at Okie State. They have collapsed.
I've seen the collapse with Iowa St, Minnesota, Oklahoma and Okie St. You see the energy drain from the fanbases amd it has taken a lot out of the sport. Wrestling needs a strong foundation from its key schools. The sport needs to be a national sport that covers all the regions. As much as I cheer against the above schools because of the deep traditional rivalries the sport needs these teams to be strong.

I've seen the collapse with Iowa St, Minnesota, Oklahoma and Okie St. You see the energy drain from the fanbases amd it has taken a lot out of the sport. Wrestling needs a strong foundation from its key schools. The sport needs to be a national sport that covers all the regions. As much as I cheer against the above schools because of the deep traditional rivalries the sport needs these teams to be strong.
As much as I despise ISU and Minnesota, I agree.

The national tournament needs to be in Nashville or Las Vegas in coming years, imo.

Without sounding bitter, PSU's domination will drive fans away, too.

Last edited:
Bothered by what? You made a stupid comment and instead of acknowledging it you went off on some bizarre non-sensical segue ways that really amused you. What is wrong with you anyway?
Again, just because you didn't like it, doesn't mean it was a stupid comment. Penn State wrestlers aren't suppose to be losing to Northern Colorado wrestlers. Ever. I mean what is the world coming to?

I'm sorry that triggered you into trying to clap back at me with the "this aged well" post and failing...............but I'm not actually sorry. ;)

Thanks for playing though, Penn State fan.

Iowa > Penn State

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT