ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Session 4 Thread

Iowa is in second with 60 pts. Iowas state is third with 59.5 if you combine those two scores psu is still winning by ten points.

That’s alarming.
Kinda surprised SwiddyBoy didn't lose a team point after his consi match.

God that moran is a little prick.
He might be worse than Metcalf ever was?

Reactions: xjohnx
Penn St. goes perfect tomorrow in the finals they’ll break the team record.
And they probably will. MM v. Carr should be a good one, that's probably the only one I think PSU even has a chance of losing. But I've said all year I think MM wins the natty at 165.

Reactions: blcoach80
And they probably will. MM v. Carr should be a good one, that's probably the only one I think PSU even has a chance of losing. But I've said all year I think MM wins the natty at 165.
I wouldn’t write off Mendez, Hendrickson, or Carr. These will be good matches, I don’t see brooks, Carter, or Levi having any trouble.

This gap with psu and the rest of the underlings is just astronomical now. I mean.... I don't think this sort of blow out has happened before?

PSU is gonna get 160 plus without Van Ness (Kasak has done pretty well in his place though). Like I said before, it ain't just the Hawks they are throttling.
It’s pretty deflating. It’s like they are the 90’s Yankees…and everyone else is some double A team.

I hope Drake wrestles first. Cuz I can’t sit through the Penn st blow fest they are gonna get tomorrow.

Are we done for the night?

I'm just getting started

Drunk Happy Hour GIF

148 Total points after this session
2 alive on the backside most they can score (-Bonus): 8 if they both place third.
6 alive in the championships most they can score (-Bonus): 24
They have about 10 points of wiggle room to break the record without bonus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT