ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Session 4 Thread

Agree, he still has a lot of upside potential. If MM does go down to 57 and KOT up to 74, he might be the favorite at 65 next year.
Messinbrink going down to 57 means Levi Haines to 65. You think Cali looks small compared to Messenbrink? What do you think he would look like compared to Haines who wouldn’t have to cut so hard?

Messinbrink going down to 57 means Levi Haines to 65. You think Cali looks small compared to Messenbrink? What do you think he would look like compared to Haines who wouldn’t have to cut so hard?
Look up the word "might." Whole post was premised on continued progression from MC. I don't think MM looks much bigger than him at all, and I would much rather have his chances against Haines than MM.

Im starting to think the scoring record is likely gone. They need 22 points to match it tomorrow. Champs are worth 4 points plus any bonus. The two guys on the back side could add 0-4 each plus bonus. All the guys giving up stupid falls to PSU today really mattered.
And they only needed three transfers, a 5th year from Brooks, and 3-point takedowns to get it done.

That 1997 team was so nasty.

If Kennedy and teske would have won we probably we would probably beat PSU
Youre Dumb Coming To America GIF by Amazon Prime Video

And they only needed three transfers, a 5th year from Brooks, and 3-point takedowns to get it done.

That 1997 team was so nasty.
Was 1997 the same tournament scoring? Not the 3 point TD, but I think it would have been even more than 170 under current rules. I believe they at least got rid of the rule that you need back points to get 1.5 for a tech since then. Maybe other rules too.

It’s pretty deflating. It’s like they are the 90’s Yankees…and everyone else is some double A team.

I hope Drake wrestles first. Cuz I can’t sit through the Penn st blow fest they are gonna get tomorrow.
Plan to record and watch what I want. Can’t sit through 3 hours of espn garbage.

Im starting to think the scoring record is likely gone. They need 22 points to match it tomorrow. Champs are worth 4 points plus any bonus. The two guys on the back side could add 0-4 each plus bonus. All the guys giving up stupid falls to PSU today really mattered.
asterosk. bonus too easy these days with 4 pt near fall and 3 pt takedown. plus cylinder rule on out of. ounds. remember when we were growinf up an you couldn’t even get backs if shoulders were OOB?

If I ever hear DC commentate again, it will be too soon. Bring back Dake, Robles, and more JB.
May not be the best, but I don't get the hate. Dude is running commentary cageside, could be cashing checks doing a million other things. Still has a crazy passion for wrestling. Shows up to coach his kids at little events. Has a big platform and still praises the sport we all love. Can't be a bad thing right?!?!

DC clearly loves his alma mater, but has always shown love for wrestling in general.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT