ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Finals Thread

At least it wasn't against a guy they dominated during the season. That's progress I guess?

Also, the officials acknowledging the shoe grab on the hot mic and then choosing not to enforce it is so wrong. I'd be very upset if I was TNT.

"He didn't grasp at it at first" yeah how do you think he was able to hang on buddy. He missed and then caught and held the shoe.

Welp... We still have the finals streak... Don't really win them anymore tho.

Yay

(Nothing for Drake to hang his head about). He tried to take it to Fig all match... Maybe played into how Fig just sits back all match, but he was looking to score, which is what EVERY screams about.

We got issues all up and down the lineup, but 125 isn't on that list

I very much enjoy wrestling but won’t pretend to know as much as some of you. What change would you make and who would you get?

We have zero mat awareness or wrestling IQ. Numerous times this week we get taken down in short time on counter wrestling. We refuse to adapt to what everyone else already has. Can’t always go full speed ahead. Need to know the situation and know when to hold back
And, we can’t finish a takedown or win a scramble ……EVER. (Kind of what Askren says about Iowa).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT