ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Finals Thread

Facts, we are stale moldy bread and they are fresh out of the oven. I have zero faith of much changing under current leadership. Taking off work and setting up camp in my living room to watch this tournament has been a tradition until this year. There just isn't much to be optimistic about.
Same exact thing here! Just couldn’t pull the trigger on burning vacation time only to feel utterly frustrated by Friday evening. AGAIN!

Half a thought enters his brain and there is no pause before it comes out of his mouth. Just a constant stream of consciousness, and no shame in being wrong over and over.
Yep. He doesn't know how to respond. He just instantly reacts. Bad quality to have when you are the guy behind the mic.

Reactions: redghost1974
Grace to Ironside: what does Brands do next?

Ironside: Something needs to change. I'm not in the room, but there are definitely areas we need to improve on. Portal is the quick fix, but PSU isn't going to have big holes or down years. A lot to try to figure out, and it's not going to happen overnight.

Paraphrasing of course, but he sounded a bit exasperated. Also really wants UNI back on the schedule.

Bad game plan by Hidlay. Wrestling on the edge and do nothing against a guy that pushes the action.

Grace to Ironside: what does Brands do next?

Ironside: Something needs to change. I'm not in the room, but there are definitely areas we need to improve on. Portal is the quick fix, but PSU isn't going to have big holes or down years. A lot to try to figure out, and it's not going to happen overnight.

Paraphrasing of course, but he sounded a bit exasperated. Also really wants UNI back on the schedule.
Elephant was in the room and he barely recognized it. I hope Beth isn’t as blind.

Reactions: MVPFAN
Good Lord willing, I'll be unintentionally irritating GRIP next November, OUT!!!

Portal wont solve our problems, Penn state is still getting and developing high school kids, they arent going away.

Reactions: MVPFAN
Iowa should spend the whole off season working on the Penn St ride and basic scrambling. Levi’s ride was absolutely filthy, and Mendez scramble was elite too.

Only match where the stall calls really stood out was 174. You hit welsh with 2 in the first and angel swallows the whistle completely in the third when star was running as good as he could. No consistency what so ever. Angel should have his license pulled. He is horrendous

Only match where the stall calls really stood out was 174. You hit welsh with 2 in the first and angel swallows the whistle completely in the third when star was running as good as he could. No consistency what so ever. Angel should have his license pulled. He is horrendous
Exile Angel to a Siberian gulag.

Reactions: TNTwrestle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT