ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Semifinals and Blood Round Thread

Desanto just could never figure RBY out in the end. RBY just leans in and waits until the end.
That's why I say our guys just need to automatically concede a takedown right off the start, get the escape, and then spend the rest of the match chasing instead of stalking for shots while still being afraid of counters.

Can't be as afraid when you start down 2-0.

Sometimes there are guys in front if you that you just can't beat. Ads gave it his all, it just wasn't enough.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Riding time would have been huge for Desanto, would have taken it to under a minute. Just couldn't keep him down.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
**** off. Didnt you say rip to desanto. Pos
No, I said GG and RIP to Iowa wrestling for the next few years.......well except for Lee next year, but outside of that..........woof.

Back to BAU with Penn State dominating I guess.

It may be horse sh**, but nobody wants to do anything about so...........GG and RIP. ;)

Not a fan of the style but RBY has talent and you can't deny it. Proud as hell of ADS. Kid fights like hell. Head high.
Yeah this is more on Desanto and the coaches. RBY has shown the same strategy every single time. Desanto and the staff just haven't found the answer. Desanto has been my favorite wrestler this year but he got what he earned in the end. Hate RBY's style but why change it when it works. Go get 3rd now kid. Thanks for being a great Hawk.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT