ADVERTISEMENT

NEBBY GRADES

Excellent scoring assessment! So far this season Glazier is my duals MVP...what a fricking machine he has turned into when we needed him to shine. Just wow!! And Teske is my "WTF" wrestler. All the skill in the world but he only brings it out once in a while. I'm done with that stuff. I'd rather watch someone who's going to give me 100 percent effort every night. That was just ugly to watch. I'm hoping someone finds out that he wasn't feeling good or something along those lines. Otherwise I have no idea how to explain that performance last night.
He shit the bed against Iowa State also. Both freshmen.

Dang!! I'm ready to eat crow when I'm wrong. That looked like the most prepared team I've seen in awhile. Just tons of fight. Coaches had a plan for every guy. A+ for the staff.

FWIW, I might give a tiny pass for Teske. Van Dee is hot and cold, and he was definitely up for that match. Tough out when he's wrestling like that.
Good God, you serious, a little pass? Because the opponent is hot & cold? That is not old school Iowa mentality. Seems like some of us are content these days recruiting " potential AA's" and "good room guys". Like a month or so ago some got a boner over a recruit we just got, I believe from Colorado who was a State Medalist and "hard worker in the room". Tiny passes are why the gap between us and f'state keeps growing and not in our favor.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
Good God, you serious, a little pass? Because the opponent is hot & cold? That is not old school Iowa mentality. Seems like some of us are content these days recruiting " potential AA's" and "good room guys". Like a month or so ago some got a boner over a recruit we just got, I believe from Colorado who was a State Medalist and "hard worker in the room". Tiny passes are why the gap between us and f'state keeps growing and not in our favor.
Yep! No pass for Teske unless he was sick as hell. He looked like sh*t and didn't do a thing on the mat. Where was the guy we saw at the SS? Guess that was his moment and now the moment is gone? I'm ready to throw someone else out there even if they lose. I'd rather prep someone for next year and beyond than watch Teske anymore. And I was a fan. Now he's just killing me!

Reactions: sdvike and Grip220
Not to make excuses because we all know those are for wussies but I though maybe his knee was banged up or something? On the first TD it looked like he went down and was hurt? I remember thinking this ain't good if he can't continue, but it was only like a few quick seconds?

Not sure what is up? Could be weight cut, could be he is a little banged up, could be he was a little under the weather? Problem with any of those is, if he is not 100% ready to go, I would give CS the go, but what the hell do I know!?!??

Have Iowa's NIL call Ryan Crookham and offer him a deal he can't turn down. 133 problem solved.

Before any of you say that is illegal it is happening everywhere and nothing will ever be done about it. While you're at it find a 184 for next year because Angelo will need a redshirt year to get to 184.
Great idea! Then when the NCAA comes down on Iowa for breaking rules everyone knows are in place, you can whine about how the NCAA is screwing Iowa. I feel like I’ve seen that play before…

Great idea! Then when the NCAA comes down on Iowa for breaking rules everyone knows are in place, you can whine about how the NCAA is screwing Iowa. I feel like I’ve seen that play before…
We should just send them to see the great Kralure at F*** st. They don't find anything there, then......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT